New Jersey /
Kellton is seeking an experienced Sales Director to lead its professional services division. We are a global IT services and digital product design and development company with subsidiaries that serve startup, mid-market, and enterprise clients across diverse industries, including Finance, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Government and Nonprofits.
At Kellton, we believe that our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous learning. Our core values include integrity, customer focus, teamwork, and excellence. We are looking for a Sales Director who shares these values and is passionate about driving growth through strategic sales initiatives
- Develop and execute sales strategies and action plans to drive growth.
- Identify and acquire new clients.
- Prospect new business opportunities through research, networking, and outreach.
- Hire, train, develop, and motivate sales team members.
- Monitor and report performance to management.
- Develop, present, and adhere to annual sales budgets.
- Collaborate with recruiting and account management teams to achieve revenue targets.
- Work with the marketing team to develop professional services collateral.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and drive strategic change(s).
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Sales Director or Senior Sales Manager in the recruiting and staffing industry.
- Demonstrated career history in meeting and/or exceeding annual targets.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including.
- executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or a relevant field.
- Provide a modern office environment
- Offer competitive salary and bonuses
- Contribute to open-source software
Still not sure about applying?
Visit our website and our career page
If you're interested in this job, we need two important things from you after you click the "Apply for this job" button below:
➊ a cover letter describing why this seems like a good fit to you (Mandatory)
➋ your LinkedIn profile (if any)
Looking forward to hearing from you!