Technical Architect (React + NodeJS)
Software Engineering /
Tivix is a business unit of Kellton that focuses on digital product development. Kellton is a publicly listed CMMi Level 5 company that aims to be one of the fastest emerging IT services companies in India. The company today has a presence in the US, EMEA, and Asia. We have development centers in Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Europe, and the US. We have, at present, a major focus on Digital Transformation, Microsoft Technologies, Enterprise Consumer Mobile Application Solutions, and Open Source Solutions. We are also into the Internet of Things (IoT), ERP, Big Data, and Cloud computing.
Tivix is a team of 150+ engineers, designers, and product managers. We're headquartered in San Francisco and with other offices in New York, Portland, Poland, London, and India. We’re looking to add a key engineering team member to work closely with our clients and internal team members to deliver high-quality software products, features, and updates. We work well with smart people, are continuous learners, and take professionalism seriously (while having fun).
Our team members know how to support one another while working hard to make clients happy. Because everyone is empowered at Tivix, new team members enjoy making a difference immediately and progressing quickly in responsibility and ownership.
Would you like to join our rockstar team?
Ideally, you have 8+ years of experience in a role doing the following:
- Developing web services with an agile mindset - building and deploying an MVP and managing feedback and feature changes.
- Leading a small team of Frontend Engineers.
- Experience handling project stakeholders and being able to engage with CxO level.
- Solid experience with technologies like Node.js, TypeScript, React, Vue, Svelte, NextJS, Gatsby, Nuxt, etc.
- Experience with design systems, component libraries (eg StoryBook), and style guides.
- Experience using design tools(eg Figma, Sketch, etc) to derive styles and UI guidelines.
- CSS frameworks and libraries like TailwindUI, SASS, etc.
- Understanding of unit testing frameworks/concepts.
- Understanding of frontend build tooling (Webpack, Vite, etc).
- Understanding of REST. GraphQL experience is also nice to have.
- Understanding the existing architecture and proposing/building a smooth transition into the new architecture with a focus on performance and scalability.
- Familiarity with any common/headless CMS platforms.
- Superior communication skills (both verbal and written) that both existing and future clients will benefit from.
- Experience with domains like FinTech, Healthcare, E-commerce, Retail, or the QSR industry.
- Related DevOps/CI tools experience (e.g. GitHub Actions, serverless functions, Netlify, Vercel, Render, etc).
- Experience working with EMEA clients and colleagues.
- Desire to be in a fast-moving consulting environment and handling multi-country, multi-language, multi-currency, multi-brands kind of systems.
- Give you the newest MacBook Pro with accessories and the best equipment/work setup to make you feel productive and empowered to do your best work.
- We care about your professional development and give you Personal Innovation Fund (education reimbursement).
- Offer you opportunities for international travel.
- Provide a modern office environment.
- Offer competitive salary and bonuses.
- Contribute to open-source software.
Still not sure about applying?
If you're interested in applying for this job, we need three important things from you after you click the "Apply for this job" button below:
➊ A short cover letter (paragraph) describing why this seems like a good fit to you. If you include "I love solving hard problems" in your cover letter, we'll know you read this job post in detail :-)
➋ A link to your GitHub profile (if any)
➌ Your LinkedIn profile (if any)
We're looking forward to hearing from you!