React Native Software Engineer
Software Engineering /
We're a software consulting company with a 58-people office in Wrocław, headquartered in San Francisco, and with other offices in New York, Portland and London. Our team passion manifests itself in every client engagement. Our clients are a mix of new ventures, Fortune 500 brands, and innovative NGO's across a variety of sectors. We work with different technologies and there are a lot of opportunities to learn.
Would you like to join our rockstar team?
We do well with people who are smart, take professionalism seriously (but also know how to have fun) and who know how to support their team members while working hard to make clients happy.
View our website for more details and case study examples. Because everyone is empowered at Tivix, new team members enjoy making a difference right away and progressing quickly in responsibility and ownership.
Employment form: B2B, in Wrocław or remotely
What you'll be doing:
- build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
- diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes
- maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- transition existing React web apps to React Native
Ideally, you have:
- 2+ years of commercial experience
- ability to write clear and comprehensible code, meeting high quality standards
- rock solid at working with third-party dependencies
- familiarity with native build tools (Xcode and Android Studio)
- understanding of REST APIs, the document request model and offline storage
- familiarity with the mobile application development lifecycle
- experience with automated testing suites, like Jest and React Native Testing Library
- experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- experience with CI/CD pipelines for React Native applications
- keeping up to date on the latest mobile application best practices
- experience in solving complex flow and code architecture
- strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to troubleshoot issues
Nice-to-Haves (these are good to have, but not required):
- experience with mobile native languages (Swift, Objective-C, Kotlin, Java) and tools such as XCUITest, Appium, etc.
- you’ve built something cool on your own, because you enjoy doing what you do
- open source contributions (ours at https://github.com/Tivix)
- offer competitive salary and annual bonus
- give you the newest MacBook Pro with accessories
- offer in-office lunches (eg. sushi, Thai food, etc.) and the kitchen always full of snacks and drinks
- don’t mind when you sometimes work from home - at present 100% remote work with the possibility of co-funding your internet connection
- care about your professional development (training)
- insure your life and health
- care about your fitness with Multisport
- organise a thrilling annual company offsite event
- offer you opportunities for international travel
- reimburse your public transportation expenses
- provide a modern office (incl. height-adjustable desks and chairs) and a free parking place
- contribute to open source software
Still not sure about applying to us?
If you're interested in this job, we need three important things from you after you click the "Apply for this job" button below:
- a short cover letter (paragraph) describing why this seems like a good fit to you
- a link to your GitHub profile (if any)
- your LinkedIn profile (if any)
Also, if you put the words "U mnie działa" in your cover letter, it will please us to know that you took the time to read this post and have good attention to detail.
Looking forward to hearing from you!