Director - Global Alliances & Partnerships
San Francisco /
Product Management /
Kellton is seeking an experienced Director - Global Alliances & Partnerships to join our team.
Kellton is a global IT services and digital product design and development company with employees based throughout the US, Canada, the United Kingdom, Poland, India and the Asia-Pacific region. Kellton is a publicly listed company headquartered in India with subsidiaries that serve startup, midmarket and enterprise clients across diverse industries, including FinTech, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Government and Nonprofits.
Through acquisitions and organic growth, Kellton has expanded its US and Canadian operations which now include 300 employees in a broad range of roles, including UI/UX design, product management, project management, software development, IT services, recruiting, sales, and administration.
- Execute annual partnership and alliance plans with technology leaders including Hyperscalers, Cloud, ISVs, and infrastructure OEMs.
- Partnership Targets - This role will carry a quota for deals led, originated, and influenced by the partnership function.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of partner relationships and engagements in delivering business growth
- Build strategic partnerships and direct investments to elevate into advanced tiers.
- Orchestrate partner engagements, and collaborate between internal departments for synergy and success: engineering, product, content, marketing, and sales.
- Ensure successful execution of marketing and sales acceleration programs focussed on measurable outcomes and revenue growth.
- Build strategic relationships between Kellton and our technology partners and their stakeholders including executive leaders, product managers, engineering, sales, and marketing.
- Work with partners to generate, identify and nurture new opportunities to generate high ROI.
- Must have at least 2+ years AWS partnership experience (Overall 10+ relevant experience).
- Experience in Azure, Snowflake, GCP, and SalesForce experience is preferred.
- Advanced Certification on AWS & Azure is preferred.
- Business development experience or directly managing partner relationships and GTM strategies in the Cloud/ Hyperscalers/ Data/ DevOps.
- Demonstrable success in leading partner engagement plans to consistently exceed key performance metrics.
- Build out and own executive SVP, VP, and CxO relationships across various technology partners.
- Give you the newest MacBook Pro with accessories
- We care about your professional development and give you Personal Innovation Fund (education reimbursement)
- Offer you opportunities for international travel
- Provide a modern office environment
- Offer competitive salary and bonuses
- Contribute to open-source software
$150,000 - $230,000 a year
Still not sure about applying?
Visit our website and our career page
If you're interested in this job, we need two important things from you after you click the "Apply for this job" button below:
➊ a cover letter describing why this seems like a good fit to you (Mandatory)
➋ your LinkedIn profile
Looking forward to hearing from you!