Full Stack Software Engineer - Wrocław, Poland
We're a software consulting company with a 40+ people office in Wrocław, headquartered in San Francisco, and with other offices in New York, Portland and London. Our team passion manifests itself in every client engagement. Our clients are a mix of new ventures, Fortune 500 brands, and innovative NGO's across a variety of sectors. We work with different technologies and there are a lot of opportunities to learn.
Would you like to join our rockstar team?
We do well with people who are smart, take professionalism seriously (but also know how to have fun) and who know how to support their team members while working hard to make clients happy.
Everyone is empowered at Tivix and new team members can make a difference right away and progress quickly in responsibility and ownership.
What you'll be doing:
- developing high-quality software for complex back-end systems and APIs,
- developing front-end software solutions to deliver intuitive, fast, and fun web experiences,
- defining features and implementation specifications based on business requirements,
- identifying enhancements and modifications that improve product quality,
- deploying software to cloud infrastructure and managing DevOps,
- fixing bugs, adding automated tests and improving usability.
- experience building out RESTful APIs with Python/PHP frameworks for front-end clients to consume,
- knowledge of modern front-end frameworks such as React, Polymer, Angular, Vue.js etc.,
- familiarity with modern DevOps tools such as Ansible, Docker, Terraform, Fabric, etc.,
- experience with a version control tool (we use git and GitHub),
- experience working in an agile development environment and using agile tools,
- a desire to be in a fast-moving services/consulting environment.
- Notice: We’re not looking for a remote team member
- experience with Django, Ruby, Golang,
- experience in automation and unit testing,
- knowledge of implementing design patterns,
- experience in working with / knowledge of ES2015+ (and transpilers),
- experience in working with / knowledge of CSS preprocessors,
- familiarity with SVG, web components, node.js,
- experience with browser developer tools,
- open source contributions.
- offer in-office lunches (eg. sushi, Thai food, etc.) and the kitchen always full of snacks and drinks
- give you the newest MacBook Pro with accessories
- don’t mind when you sometimes work from home
- we care about your professional development and give you Personal Innovation Fund (education reimbursement)
- insure your life and healthcare about your fitness with Multisport
- organise a thrilling annual company offsite event
- offer you opportunities for international travel
- reimburse your mobile and public transportation expenses
- provide a modern office (incl. height-adjustable desks and chairs) and a free parking place
- offer competitive salary and bonuses
- contribute to open source software
Still not sure about applying to us?
- come by to our office and see for yourself. Give us a shout and we’ll give you a tour and have a chat about Tivix. You’ll see yourself if it’s a place you want to work in.
If you're interested in applying for this job, we need three important things from you after you click the "Apply for this job" button below:
- a short cover letter (paragraph) describing why this seems like a good fit to you
- a link to your GitHub profile (if any)
- your LinkedIn profile (if any)
Also, if you put the words "Lubię placki" in your cover letter, it will please us to know that you took the time to read this post and have good attention to detail.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!