Engineering / Project Management /
Our client is seeking a High Tech Engineer in CX Delivery to work with designated mission-critical customers, such as service providers, healthcare customers, and financial services companies, ensuring they receive premium-level service.
As a High Tech Engineer, you will:
-Be customer-facing as a member of the Expert Care premium services team.
-Partner directly with the HTOM and other client technical resources (NCE, HTTS, TAC, Escalation) in providing problem management support to client premium customers.
-Lead problem management efforts with internal stakeholders including: HTTS, TAC, Business Entity Escalation resources.
-Significant exposure both internally and externally, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in this vital and technical role.
The ideal candidate possesses:
-Strong organizational and communications skills.
-Demonstrates the ability to diplomatically influence and effectively manage key relationships and challenging situations under pressure.
-Receives limited supervision.
-Determines methods and procedures on new assignments.
-Routinely provides guidance and mentoring to other engineers.
-Translates worldwide team goals into own work assignments.
-Leads by example.
- Builds productive relationships with customers and takes ownership for customer success.
- Fully identifies and resolves issues identified within the case and thinks beyond the fix to prevent future problems.
- Network Problem Resolution: Assists in diagnostics and troubleshooting on S1 and S2 incidents based on deep customer network knowledge; the HTE supports TAC, HTTS, and Escalation resources as needed.
- Root Cause Analysis Reports: Creates post-incident reports with detailed analysis and remediation in response to critical network incidents.
- Quarterly Business Reviews: Presents technical review of impacting incidents, defect summaries, RCA summaries, and overall trend analysis of recurring or pervasive issues.
- Training and Knowledge Transfer: Assist, Coordinate, or Deliver KT sessions to the customer on in order to augment troubleshooting skills and provide Our client best practices.
- Communicates problem management findings to customer.
- Demonstrate the ability to excel in the following areas:
- Hands on knowledge/Technically proficient in (2) or more related technologies: Data Center Switching, ACI, UCS/SV, Route/Switch, Security, Collaboration, Wireless.
- Troubleshooting Methodologies.
- Incident management.
- Conflict Resolution and Management.
- Analytical and Trend analysis.
- Communication/Presentation Skills.
Other Related Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand customers’ internal business functions and culture.
- Build strong relationships with the customer to develop intimacy as a trusted technical resource.
- Work to understand the customer’s network topology and environment.
- Identify, build and maintain relationships with customer’s internal management.
- Act as customer advocate at all times, representing customer needs to Our client post-sales support teams and applicable organizations.
- Travel to quarterly customer site visits to present operational issues/activity, RCA summaries, and Defect trending in order to improve customer satisfaction and to provide gap analysis to customer and internal client personnel.
- Partner with HTOM to assertively provide customers with updates on critical incidents and customer escalations.
- Provides operational support for S3 and S4 service requests. Assists HTOM with weekly.
- Service Request reviews, case management, and attends weekly conference calls and virtual meetings to provide status reports to customer.
- Create and present quarterly reports to customers with analysis of customer’s trends/recurring problems, defect summaries, and RCA summaries.
- Typically requires a BS/BA degree or equivalent plus 5-8 years related customer support experience, project management experience or business experience.
- Ability to work as a team member in a cross-functional matrix environment.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of vertical market business trends and concepts.
- Strong project management skills desired.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Strong understanding of Our client’s internal business functions.
- Understanding of Our client’s sales and services lifecycle.
- Understanding of pertinent software applications used for reporting and researching.
- Ability to use phone, email, other collaborative tools for frequent communication with stakeholders.
- Understanding of analytics, metrics, KPIs to perform basic trend analysis, and formulate customer recommendations and focus areas.
- Professional or Expert Level network certification (CCNP, CCIE) or equivalent technical/networking knowledge is preferred.
- Understanding of Our client products and solutions.
- Highly proficient with MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook).
- Lead continual improvement strategies to optimize customers’ perceptions of service and support.
- Understand customer’s business, vertical market trends, financial complexities and monetary flow.
- Establish/manage strategic cross-functional relationships with account stakeholders globally.
- Drive internal organizational improvements, MBOs and Best Practices.
- Deliver complex service solutions for top-tier High Touch customers.
- Lead and influence stakeholders through critical delivery situations.
- Possess a high level of business acumen - demonstrated application of advanced business
- theory and extensive experience in multiple business functions.