Mobile Software Engineer
We're a software consulting company with a 50-people office in Wrocław, headquartered in San Francisco, and with other offices in New York, Portland and London. We’re looking to add another key engineering team member to work closely with our clients and internal team members to deliver high-quality software products, features and updates. We work well with people who are smart, continuous learners and take professionalism seriously (while having fun).
Our team members know how to support one another while working hard to make clients happy. Because everyone is empowered at Tivix, new team members enjoy making a difference right away and progressing quickly in responsibility and ownership.
This is an on-site position with twice a week work-from-home flexibility.
Would you like to join our rockstar team?
What You'll be doing:
- developing high-quality software for complex mobile systems and APIs,
- developing mobile software solutions to deliver intuitive, fast, and fun mobile experiences,
- defining features and implementation specifications based on business requirements,
- identifying enhancements and modifications that improve product quality,
- fixing bugs, adding automated tests and improving usability.
You are our (almost*) perfect candidate if:
- you have a minimum 2 years' experience in writing iOS applications (Objective-C and Swift), working with and consuming from RESTful APIs, design patterns
- some experience with Android and/or React/React Native
- you are open to learning new things and growing professionally
- basic automation knowledge and unit testing
- familiarity with Alamofire/Retrofit
- familiarity with Firebase
- familiarity with design supporting tools (Sketch/InVision)
- experience with debugging tools
- open source contributions (ours at https://github.com/Tivix)
- university degree in Computer Science or related engineering field
Notice: We’re not looking for a remote team member
- offer in-office lunches (eg. sushi, Thai food, etc.) and the kitchen always full of snacks and drinks
- give you the newest MacBook Pro with accessories
- don’t mind when you sometimes work from home
- we care about your professional development and give you Personal Innovation Fund (education reimbursement)
- insure your life and healthcare about your fitness with Multisport
- organise a thrilling annual company offsite event
- offer you opportunities for international travel
- reimburse your mobile and public transportation expenses
- provide a modern office (incl. height-adjustable desks and chairs) and a free parking place
- offer competitive salary and bonuses
- contribute to open source software
We're a software consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Portland, NYC, Wrocław, and London. We are a growing 64+ team of engineers, designers and project managers working with a client roster of leading organizations from around the world. Our clients are a mix of venture-backed start-ups, Fortune 500 brands, and innovative NGOs. Examples include Macerich, UNICEF, and WFP.
View our website for more details and case study examples.
Still not sure about applying to us?
Come by to our office and see for yourself. Give us a shout and we’ll give you a tour and have a chat about Tivix. You’ll see yourself if it’s a place you want to work in.
If you're interested in applying for this job, we need three important things from you after you click the "Apply for this job" button below:
- a short cover letter (paragraph) describing why this seems like a good fit to you
- a link to your GitHub profile (if any)
- your LinkedIn profile (if any)
Also, if you put the words "Lubię placki" in your cover letter, it will please us to know that you took the time to read this post and have good attention to detail.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!