Remote (Wrocław or Poland) /
Frontend - Software Engineering /
Tivix is a business unit of Kellton Tech, that is focused on digital product development.
We're a software consulting company with a 70-people office in Wrocław, headquartered in San Francisco, and with other offices in New York, Portland, London and India. Our team passion manifests itself in every client engagement. Our clients are a mix of new ventures, Fortune 500 brands, and innovative NGOs across a variety of sectors. We work with different technologies and there are a lot of opportunities to learn.
Would you like to join our rockstar team?
We're looking for a solid mid/senior person who could support the existing frontend team.
Our ideal team member would have a goal-oriented mindset, good communication skills, and an active approach to resolving appearing impediments. Feedback and honest opinions from our teammates are highly appreciated.
We do well with people who are smart, take professionalism seriously (but also know how to have fun) and who know how to support their team members while working hard to make clients happy. Everyone is empowered at Tivix and new team members can make a difference right away and progress quickly in responsibility and ownership.
View our website for more details and case study examples.
Employment form: long-term B2B cooperation, in Wrocław or remotely
Ideally, you have:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as a software engineer
- production experience with React and React libraries
- familiarity with Webpack and/or other bundlers
- experience in writing maintainable and testable code
- experience with side-effects managing tools such as Redux-Saga
- strong understanding of usability and design patterns
- experience with profiling tools and performance optimization techniques
- experience in building libraries and working with tools like Storybook
- experience with CI/CD workflows
- attention to detail, focus on quality with experience in writing automation tests and project documentation
- experience with other software engineering best practices such as unit testing, code reviews, design patterns etc.
- excellent communication as well as analytical skills to build good working relationships
- English language communication skills, min. B2
- experience with other JS frameworks such as Vue, Angular, etc.
- Python/backend framework (Django) experience
- familiarity with Node.js
- experience with WebSockets
- open source contributions
- offer participation in projects which bring a better tomorrow, for brands like UNICEF, UN, NATO, Zoetis, to name a few
- welcome you with 1,5K PLN for your new work setup and whatever you want
- give you the newest MacBook Pro with accessories
- add an annual bonus to your salary
- don’t mind when you work from home (and co-fund your internet connection, if needed)
- offer in-office lunches (eg. sushi, Thai food, etc.), the kitchen full of snacks and drinks, and... home ordered meals if you work remotely
- care about your professional development (training reimbursement)
- insure your life and health with personalised insurances
- offer private healthcare for you and your partner/family
- organise thrilling company offsite events
- reimburse your public transportation expenses if you work from office
- provide a modern and quiet office (incl. height-adjustable desks and chairs) and a free parking place
- contribute to open source software
- invite you to have fun with our darts, billiards table, table football, and PlayStation5
- provide English lessons with native speakers and... many more!
Still not sure about applying to us?
We need three important things from you after you click the "Apply for this job" button below:
➊ a short cover letter (paragraph) describing why this seems like a good fit to you
➋ a link to your GitHub profile (if any)
➌ your LinkedIn profile (if any)
Also, if you put the words "I love React" in your cover letter, it will please us to know that you took the time to read this post and have good attention to detail.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!