Software Engineering /
We're a software consulting company with a 58-people office in Wrocław, headquartered in San Francisco, and with other offices in New York, Portland and London. Our team passion manifests itself in every client engagement. Our clients are a mix of new ventures, Fortune 500 brands, and innovative NGO's across a variety of sectors. We work with different technologies and there are a lot of opportunities to learn.
Would you like to join our rockstar team?
We do well with people who are smart, take professionalism seriously (but also know how to have fun) and who know how to support their team members while working hard to make clients happy.
View our website for more details and case study examples. Because everyone is empowered at Tivix, new team members enjoy making a difference right away and progressing quickly in responsibility and ownership.
We leverage multiple JS frameworks, but for this position are focusing on strong expertise in React.
Employment form: B2B, in Wrocław or remotely
Ideally, You have:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a software engineer
- solid understanding of TypeScript
- production experience with React and React libraries
- production experience with Webpack and/or other bundlers
- experience in writing maintainable and testable code
- strong understanding of usability and design patterns
- experience with profiling tools and performance optimization techniques
- experience in building libraries and working with tools like Storybook
- experience with CI/CD workflows
- attention to detail, focus on quality with experience in writing automation tests and project documentation
- experience with other software engineering best practices such as unit testing, code reviews, design patterns etc.
- excellent communication as well as analytical skills to build good working relationships
- mentoring other less experienced team members
- experience with other JS frameworks such as Angular, Vue, etc.
- python/backend framework (Django) experience
- familiarity with node.js
- open source contributions
- offer in-office lunches (eg. sushi, Thai food, etc.) and the kitchen always full of snacks and drinks
- give you the newest MacBook Pro with accessories
- don’t mind when you sometimes work from home - at present 100% remote work with the possibility of co-funding your internet connection
- we care about your professional development (training)
- insure your life and healthcare about your fitness with Multisport
- organise a thrilling annual company offsite event
- offer you opportunities for international travel
- reimburse your mobile and public transportation expenses
- provide a modern office (incl. height-adjustable desks and chairs) and a free parking place
- offer competitive salary and bonuses
- contribute to open source software
Still not sure about applying to us?
If you're interested in this job, we need three important things from you after you click the "Apply for this job" button below:
- a short cover letter (paragraph) describing why this seems like a good fit to you
- a link to your GitHub profile (if any)
- your LinkedIn profile (if any)
Also, if you put the words "Lubię placki" in your cover letter, it will please us to know that you took the time to read this post and have good attention to detail.
Looking forward to hearing from you!