Digital Product Manager
We're a software consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco working across the globe in Portland, NYC, Wrocław and London. We are a passionate and growing 70+ person team of engineers, designers and project managers working with a client roster of leading organizations from around the world. Our clients are a mix of new ventures, Fortune 500 brands, and innovative NGO's across a variety of sectors. Learn more about us here and see all our open roles on our careers page. We appreciate a good atmosphere in the office and our work gives us joy and satisfaction.
As a Digital Product Development Manager, you have the dual role of helping to define and develop digital innovation products, product features and/or updates as well as execute the product design and development based on the business needs and strategic goals for the client company. You will work with client stakeholders, internal software engineering and UI/UX design teammates to bring clarity and alignment from start to finish.
This is an incredible opportunity to be exposed to various industries and client challenges through working collaboratively with highly technical colleagues to solve problems with innovative technical solutions. You will have ownership over your projects and will combine your product and technical know-how with design and software development in an agile environment.
In this role, you will be a key point person to manage projects through all stages from the kickoff and planning to development, testing, and final delivery. You will utilize your adept communication and diplomatic strengths to manage interactions between the client stakeholders as well as your internal engineers and designer. You’re also great at responding in a timely manner through various communication channels alerting everyone with updates, escalations, and deliverable needs. You thrive in delivering software and digital products that exceed client expectations.
Here's What You'll Be Doing:
- Clarifying the goals of one or more digital products across mobile, desktop, platforms and/or services.
- Working with the business and technical teams to translate business needs, and define product roadmaps that outline current and future capabilities of each product.
- Develop an understanding of the user experience & prioritize product features/requirements based on business and user impact.
- Create buy-in for the product goals both internally and with key external partners.
- Maintain and extend relationships with client partners.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes (wireframes, layouts, functionality, and technical requirements, working with a designer).
- Execute and project manage from MVP to launch and testing, ensuring all phases are within budget & timeframes.
- Ensuring the quality of releases on the product area, testing and validating that the requirements are met.
- Digital product management and project management experience.
- The ability to work across multiple time zones, projects, and clients.
- Experience working in scrum agile and tools such as Jira, Confluence, Clubhouse etc.
- Strategic planning & experience in defining & building out product roadmaps.
- The ability to prioritize requirements & features according to business need & industry trends.
- The ability to influence stakeholders at all levels & job functions.
- The ability to structure & communicate product features to delivery teams.
- Experience in leading execution through cross-functional teams in an agile delivery model.
- Understanding of software development life-cycle.
- Knowledge of user-centric digital experiences.
- In-office lunches, snacks and drinks.
- Work-from-home flexibility.
- Personal innovation fund (education reimbursement).
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Mobile reimbursement.
- Public transportation reimbursement.
- Comprehensive health benefits.
- Competitive salary and bonuses.
We're a software consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Portland, NYC, Wrocław, and London. We are a growing 70+ team of engineers, designers and project managers working with a client roster of leading organizations from around the world. Our clients are a mix of venture-backed start-ups, Fortune 500 brands, and innovative NGOs. Examples include Macerich, UNICEF, and WFP.
View our website for more details and case study examples.
This is an on-site position. We do well with people who are smart, take professionalism seriously (but also know how to have fun) and who know how to support their team members while working hard to make clients happy. Because everyone is empowered at Tivix, new team members enjoy making a difference right away and progressing quickly in responsibility and ownership.