Presales / Business Development Representative (London / UK)
We are looking for a Presales professional - someone who is experienced and comfortable in a lead presales role for a thriving software development consultancy. We would like you to have some international exposure and strong technical chops from experience as a project manager, product lead or similar technical role.
The primary focus of this role is to become an expert on the solution offerings of Tivix in the areas of Digital Transformation/Product Development and present the core value proposition and benefits of Tivix solutions and services to the customers and prospects in the sales cycle.
In this role, you will work closely with our head of sales to drive the sales of software development services among a range of business types, from Fortune 500’s to funded start-ups. New engagements range from $100k to $500k in size when they come in and could grow to long-term sustained relationships as well. We are highly rated on Clutch and most new business is driven by inbound leads, existing customers, and referrals. This is not a prospecting job – this is about turning inbound leads into software consulting engagements.
You will be responsible for providing the Presales functional to prospective customers and ensuring customer satisfaction with no supervision. You will act as a technical backbone for our sales efforts and work with the team in driving home the enterprise level large deals providing solution consulting and performing estimation with the help of delivery and technical team thus offering a commercial as well as solution value proposition to the prospective customer. While talking with customers, you will understand their business needs, try to uncover any unsaid needs and come up with technical solutions that Tivix can provide to solve those needs. Over time, you will develop a deep understanding of the various engagements by Tivix and be able to articulate the business value & proposition delivered by Tivix.
In order to succeed, you need to understand the basics of a range of open source software and how it can be applied to the digitalization of business and consumer processes, and to digital innovation ideas. We work primarily in Python/Node/React, build and consume RESTful APIs, use other front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap, Angular, Backbone, and modern DevOps tools such as Docker, Ansible, Fabric, etc. Experience and knowledge in agile development and using agile tools and processes is also needed.
- This is a Techno-Managerial role and will require a good understanding of the Business needs of the clients from multiple verticals. Strong experience in Pre-sales and in IT Services or product companies that require solutioning and customization expertise.
- Must have been a part of client facing roles for at least 5+ years and supported clients in the US or UK. Other geographies like Europe or Asia will be an added advantage.
- Experience managing an ad hoc sales process: meaning the ability to discover and document a client’s unique business environment, needs, technical capabilities, and budgets.
- Understanding of pre-sales process, proposal writing, reviewing proposals, articulation business value is a must have.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and translate the same to the technical solution that best fits the customer needs. Should be able to present the technical solution and talk about our Solution/Service offering to prospects and particularly the C-level or Higher management.
- Work with technical and delivery experts to design a solution, lay out solution architecture, and estimate the effort and timelines to deliver the same to the customer.
- Good communication is a must and story narration skills are a huge plus. Should be able to talk to both Business and Technical leaders with equal ease.
- Must have knowledge of new age digital technology platforms and shall be comfortable in purposing solutions with both open source and enterprise level (Python, Django, AWS, React, GraphQL, PHP, etc.) technologies
- Experience in presales process for UX/UI/Design and DevOps services.
- Must have knowledge of emerging trends with respect to digital business in specialized domain.
- Must have been responsible for closing large size deals ($500K - $1M) (2 at least).
- Travel as required to meet in person with prospective clients, team members and to attend marketing events such as conferences.
- Extremely capable of managing their calendar aggressively and efficiently, along with superior written / email communication skills.
- We care about your professional development and give you Personal Innovation Fund (education reimbursement)
- Offer you opportunities for international travel
- Reimburse your mobile phone expenses
- Provide a modern office environment
- Offer competitive salary and bonuses
Tivix is a business unit of Kellton Tech, that focused on digital product development. Kellton Tech is a public listed, CMMi Level 5 company that aims to be one of the fastest emerging IT services company in India. Company today has presence in US, EMEA and Asia. We have development centres in Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Europe and the US. We have at present major focus on Digital Transformation, Microsoft Technologies, Enterprise Consumer Mobile Application Solutions and Open Source Solutions. We are also into Internet of Things (IoT), ERP, Big Data and Cloud computing.
Tivix is a team of 85+ engineers, designers and product managers. We're headquartered in San Francisco, and with other offices in New York, Portland, Poland, London and India. We’re looking to add a key team member to work closely with our clients and internal team members to deliver high-quality software products, features and updates. We work well with people who are smart, continuous learners and take professionalism seriously (while having fun). Our clients are a mix of venture-backed start-ups, Fortune 500 brands, and innovative NGOs. Examples include Macerich, UNICEF, and WFP.
Our team members know how to support one another while working hard to make clients happy. Because everyone is empowered at Tivix, new team members enjoy making a difference right away and progressing quickly in responsibility and ownership.
View our website for more details and case study examples.
We do well with people who are smart, take professionalism seriously (but also know how to have fun) and who know how to support their team members while working hard to make clients happy. Because everyone is empowered at Tivix, new team members enjoy making a difference right away and progressing quickly in responsibility and ownership.