IT Infrastructure -Security Manager
Total Experience: - 8-10 years
Relevant Experience: - 6-10 years
Duties & Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities of this role would include owning, tracking and resolving Security related incidents and requests, participation in design of security architecture for current and future infrastructure implementation/s.
Manage the overall security strategy/landscape and establish company-wide standards and controls, including directing updates or creation of related policies, procedures, programs, and guidelines to ensure company-wide information security and Compliance.
Manage or monitor the policies deployed in the Security solutions like Next Gen Firewalls, Advanced Web Protection, Endpoint Threat Protection and Email security.
Implementation of SOC/SIEM Monitoring and controls.
Lead technical risk assessments for new and existing projects, Infrastructure, services for global IT infrastructure compliance needs.
Oversee the continued development of a corporate security awareness and training program to ensure that cyber security policies and procedures and best practices are communicated to all personnel and that compliance is enforced.
Identification of gaps and tools to ensure compliance with the changing laws and applicable regulations.
Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management concerns.
Assist with the overall business technology planning, providing a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems.
Security operations: Real-time analysis of immediate threats, and triage when something goes wrong
Keeping ahead of security needs by implementing programs or projects that mitigate risks regular system patches, for instance
Manage technical risk assessments for new and existing services and for IT infrastructure
Monitor and manage Data center operations and ensure maximum uptime.
Manage Google workspace Admin console.
Support in all the integrations with all the applications
Keep all the servers and devices secured.
Server and endpoint hardening.
Evaluate and manage Various IT related to tool procurement and services with vendors.
BCP/DR Planning, monitoring, Governance and Management.
Windows Server administration and maintenance (AD, DNS, FTP, DHCP and other Apps)
Maintain risk register and perform IT security Audits.
Responsible for implementing the information security program (IRIS)
Managing and overlooking the CPM & VAPT exercises.
Infrastructure Security Manager
- Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in Fortigate administration.
- Patch Management for Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- Management of endpoint security.
- server administration and maintenance (AD, DNS, FTP, DHCP and other controle tools).
- Experience with data leak protection.
- Experience with IDS and IPS.
- Experience in designing logical and physical networking.
- Experience in monitoring, infrastructure optimization, using necessary tools.
- Proficient in implementation of infrastructure monitoring and hardaning
- Implementation of incident response system and response to incident in a timely manner.
- Good experience with designing and documenting relevant policies.
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot security incidents.
- Leadership and building a strong and motivated team.
- BCA/MCA, BTech, graduation, Diploma in IT or in Computer Science or equivalent (software development or production operations experience in a large-scale environment).