Frontend Developer (HTML/CSS)
We're a software consulting company with a 50-people office in Wrocław, headquartered in San Francisco, and with other offices in New York, Portland and London. Our team passion manifests itself in every client engagement. Our clients are a mix of new ventures, Fortune 500 brands, and innovative NGO's across a variety of sectors. We work with different technologies and there are a lot of opportunities to learn.
Would you like to join our rockstar team?
We’re looking to add another team member to our Wroclaw office. We do well with people who are smart, take professionalism seriously (but also know how to have fun) and who know how to support their team members while working hard to make clients happy.
View our website for more details and case study examples. Because everyone is empowered at Tivix, new team members enjoy making a difference right away and progressing quickly in responsibility and ownership.
We are looking for someone comfortable working closely with a client on a highly technical team of other engineers, architects, project managers and designers to create and improve B2B digital applications. Our clients expect that we will deliver software and digital products to them with a user experience that aligns well with their real-world needs and expectations of users.
You are our (almost*) perfect candidate if you have:
- minimum 1-1,5+ years' experience using CSS preprocessors (Sass, LESS)
- working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and/or Sketch
- experience working in an agile environment
- experience with browser developer tools
- you are well-versed in one or more of the popular frontend frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.)
It would be also nice to see the following:
- writing applications with one or more major JS frameworks, or tools (AngularJS, React, etc.)
- working with and consuming from RESTful APIs
- experience with automation, unit testing, design patterns, ES2015+ (and transpilers), SEO
- familiarity with SVG
- familiarity with web components
- familiarity with node.js
- open source contributions
- university degree in Computer Science or related engineering field
In return... (benefits):
- we provide in-office lunches (eg. sushi, Thai food, etc.) and the kitchen always full of snacks and drinks
- we offer you opportunities for international travel
- we offer competitive salary and bonuses
- we give you the newest MacBook Pro with accessories
- we don’t mind when you sometimes work from home
- we care about your professional development and give you Personal Innovation Fund (education reimbursement)
- we provide opportunities to work with worldwide recognized and famous clients
- we insure your life and health
- we care about your fitness with a full version of Multisport
- we organize a thrilling annual company offsite event
- we reimburse your mobile and public transportation expenses
- we provide a modern office (incl. height-adjustable desks and chairs)
- we work with great team players, so you may be a part of international PM & PO team
- ... and more
Still not sure about applying to us?
Visit our career page https://www.tivix.com/careers or give us a shout and we’ll show you around and have a chat about Tivix. You’ll see yourself if it’s a place you want to work in.
If you're interested, we need three important things from you:
- a short cover letter (paragraph) in English describing why this seems like a good fit to you
- your LinkedIn profile (if any)
- your Github link (if any)
- your CV in English
Also, if you put the words "Lubię placki" in your cover letter, it will please us to know that you took the time to read this post and have good attention to detail.