Technical Project Manager
Project Management /
Role : Technical Project Manager
Location : Gurgaon
• Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling digital transformation projects.
• 12+ Overall IT experience with a minimum of 6 plus years as a Project Manager.
• Execution of Fixed Price Projects
• Preferred to have experience on other execution models like T & M, Outcome based.
• Comfortable with technical discussions (NOT in-depth technology discussions, but at high level for Scope/CR discussions, Progress, Blockers, Architecture, Testing approach)
• Ability to deliver as per the milestones in SOW ( Statement of Work)
• Effective resource utilization and ensuring seamless planning and execution of the project.
• Have good exposure to status reporting , reports, risks and dependencies.
• Ability to drive the meeting with Customer for the status and Risk Management.
• Must have clear understanding of project management frameworks like Agile, Waterfall & Hybrid.
• Coordinating cross-project and inter-departmental activities. Handling projects of team sizes of 30+ FTE's.
• Strong knowledge of Change, Risk and Quality management is required.
• Thorough understanding of project management techniques and methods from initiation to closure.
• Working knowledge of project management tools for reporting project progress using JIRA, Basecamp, MS Project, Smartsheet etc. is a must.
• Excellent communication skills and clarity of thought.
• Meets objectives by forecasting requirements/challenges; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Strong stakeholder management experience.
• Managing the dependencies and the interfaces between projects & various teams or departments.
• Identify and create successors.
· Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
Behavioral Competencies Required:
• Honour commitments
• Responsible communication
• Team Leadership & Delegation
• Nurture individual potential
• Go-getter attitude.
• At least 12+ years of work experience.
• Must have 6+ years of Project Management experience.
• Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
• Formal project management course, degree or certification is a must ex. PMP, SAFe, Prince2.