Registered Architect, Corporate / Industrial
Minnesota - Duluth
Architecture – Duluth /
Full Time (40)
TKDA is 100% employee-owned. Our culture thrives on collaboration, sharing ideas, and open communication that encourages contributions from every one of our employee owners. As a multidiscipline, full-service firm, we achieve success by our entire team working towards our common goal to provide innovate design solutions that exceed our clients’ expectations. Are you an enthusiastic Architect with an entrepreneurial-spirt and strong design skills? Do you want to make an impact and contribute to the growth of a well-respected design team? If so, we have an exciting and rewarding opportunity for you with our Architecture team in downtown Duluth!
As a member of our team, you will contribute to and lead the design efforts for a variety of corporate / industrial projects for our Fortune 500 clients throughout the country, as well as educational and government projects right here in Minnesota. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a multidiscipline team of highly talented and innovative design and engineering professionals in a fun and energizing work environment.
You will have the opportunity to serve as a Project Architect and be responsible for developing schematic designs, assisting with specification preparation and edits, and preparing production documentation. You will also serve as a Project Manager and be responsible for coordinating the activities of a multidiscipline team while managing fee estimates, project budgets, and schedules. You will also be key to our marketing efforts by developing project proposals and client presentations, as well as maintaining and establishing client relationships and identifying industry and market trends to launch new business development objectives.
- Professional degree in Architecture and Architectural Registration in the State of Minnesota or ability to become registered within a year of employment; Registration in additional states is a plus.
- Five (5) to fifteen (15) years of experience with progressive responsibilities.
- Previous design experience on corporate projects; Educational and government projects a plus.
- Aspirations to serve or previous experience serving as a Project Manager with demonstrated abilities related to multi-tasking, time management, budgeting, communication (verbal, written, and presentation), and leadership.
- Proficiency with design applications including Revit, AutoCAD, and Sketch-up; Knowledge of graphics applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, and In-Design is a plus.
If you have an interest in working in a challenging and highly-collaborative environment to create effective, aesthetically pleasing and sustainable architectural solutions, look no further! Submit your resume for consideration by applying on-line today.
Upon acceptance of a conditional offer of employment, the selected candidate will be required to complete a standard pre-employment background screening, which consists of Social Security verification, educational verification, review of criminal convictions, and driving history.
*Notice to Recruiters and Placement Agencies*
TKDA will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or placement agencies unless a service agreement is in place. In the event TKDA receives an unsolicited resume without a service agreement in place, TKDA will not be obligated to pay a service fee of any amount nor will TKDA be held liable to terms or conditions under any agreement of any kind that has not been authorized in writing by a TKDA officer.