Solutions Project Manager
Durham, NC /
Full-time - Remote
Tumult Labs builds state-of-the-art privacy technology to enable the effective use of data while ensuring the privacy of sensitive data elements. We are revolutionizing how government and corporate enterprises safely and securely analyze sensitive data. We are a fast-growing, well-funded startup based on cutting-edge technology with roots in award-winning academic research. We are building a creative, dynamic, and diverse team that is committed to upholding privacy in systems powered by AI and data science. We are passionate about the success of our customers and we strive to maintain a stimulating, collaborative work environment based on continuous learning, creative problem solving, appreciation of diverse views, and respect for the quality of life of our team members.
The Solutions Project Manager works with a dedicated team of scientists and engineers to orchestrate the delivery of technically-sophisticated privacy solutions to government and enterprise customers. In this role, an ideal candidate will be able to:
• Capture and understand customer requirements. Work with scientists and engineers to align requirements to existing technology and technology roadmap.
• Create and document a project plan including objectives, scope, phases, requirements, and deliverables.
• Create appropriate tracking artifacts and keep up to date with input from technical leads. Communicate project status to stakeholders.
• Attend client meetings. Work with solution-leads to communicate status, timeline and risks.
• Mitigate risks, maintain quality assurance, and address concerns while overseeing phase, milestone, and final project reviews.
• Ensure compliance with relevant regulations that pertain to projects under their purview.
• Support software-development projects including running meetings and tracking progress.
• Solicit feedback from software engineers and suggest appropriate modifications of the software-development lifecycle.
Candidates are expected to have a working knowledge of one or more project management methodologies. Enthusiasm, flexibility, and patience while working in a fast-paced, collaborative startup environment are all traits suited for this role.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Experience in a customer-facing role involving the delivery of complex technical solutions.
- At least 4 years’ experience in project management.
- Experience with established project management tools.
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Experience managing solutions of significant complexity.
- Experience supporting federal government contracts.
- Experience managing the development of security-related software applications.
- Remote candidates will be considered, but must be located on the East Coast.
Benefits & Perks:
Our team is remote with a majority of us in the Eastern Time zone. Full-time, permanent Tumult Labs employees enjoy excellent benefits, including the following:
• Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option.
• Employer Sponsored and Voluntary Supplemental Benefits.
• Health savings and flexible spending accounts.
• Employee assistance program.
• 401(k) Plan
• Paid sick & safe time and unlimited vacation.
• Flexibility of work schedule.
• Home office equipment and company laptop.
• Competitive compensation, including equity.
Tumult Labs is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.