London or Remote UK/Germany /
Token is an open banking payments platform driving the shift from card to bank payments with best-in-class, Pan-European bank connectivity, data, and compliance capabilities. With Token’s complete toolkit, the best and brightest merchants, PSPs, and banks create new capabilities and revenue streams through our broadest, Pan-European connectivity to over 3,000 banks. Token is both bank and developer-friendly, and multi-standard by design.
Token Pay is the simplest way to bypass traditional methods and accept faster, lower-cost bank payments. Token Pay provides secure access to over 3,000 banks in Europe to initiate real-time account-to-account (A2A) payments straight from apps and websites. All from a single interface. Integrate with Token Pay directly or via a PSP to deliver the secure, one-click checkout experience customers expect. Unlike card payments, A2A payments don’t have high scheme or interchange fees.
We’re looking for smart entrepreneurial professionals who love payments, technology and are comfortable to deliver disruptive technologies into the market.
If you are someone who has an exceptional track record selling payment solutions to enterprise merchants / financial institutions / Payment Gateways, is excited and confident about shaping a new ecosystem, and has an entrepreneurial work ethic then this may be the job for you!
What we need you to do
- Selling Token’s solutions as a white label proposition to tier 1 merchants, financial institutions and payment gateways.
- Achieving assigned sales targets
- Identifying and delivering specific payment use cases that can act as catalysts for the ecosystem
- Making actionable and insightful recommendations for new products, extensions, or enhancements
- Resolving sales or delivery issues
- 5 - 10 years of experience within a relevant sales environment
- Successful track record in selling payment solutions and achieving sales targets.
- Extensive contacts within tier 1 merchants, payment gateways or financial institutions
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Superior business and negotiation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel at least 25% of the time
- Bachelor's, advanced degree or equivalent work experience
- Self starter
- Hands-on for the entire sales cycle
- Knowledgeable about European payment regulations and PSD2
- Knowledge of API Banking and the strategic implications