Technical Implementation Manager
Token is an open banking payments platform driving the shift from card to bank payments with best-in-class, Pan-European bank connectivity, data and compliance capabilities.
With Token’s complete toolkit, the best and brightest merchants, PSPs and banks create new capabilities and revenue streams through our broadest, Pan-European connectivity to over 3,000 banks. Token is both bank and developer-friendly, and multi-standard by design.
As pioneers in open banking, Token set out to help banks clear the decks of regulatory complexity in 2016.
Today, Token is driving the shift from card to bank payments with best-in-class, Pan-European bank connectivity, data and
Tomorrow? Subscription payments, merchant-initiated payments, automated sweeps, and request-to-pay. And that’s just the
What we look for
- Wickedly smart entrepreneurial professionals who love technology and who live to innovate and deliver disruptive technologies into the market
- Truly customer-centered thinking with a passion to deliver the best possible service standards to customers
- Highly professional approach and great communication skills with an ability to think on your feet
- Highly collaborative people who understand and value the power of working together as a team
- Acute thought leadership
- Intellectual honesty and transparency
- Passion for understanding our market, product and technology
- People hungry to bring change to the banking world
Here's what you get to do
- Closely work with an assigned group of accounts and sales representatives to provide world-class technical delivery and customer support
- Understanding of how the Token technology works and be able to troubleshoot customer integration issues in conjunction with the customer and internal teams
- Working collaboratively with the Engineering and Product teams to help design and enhance customer on-boarding experience and internal tools to support on-boarding
- Identify and communicate both the technical and business requirements that drive opportunities for product improvement or enhancement
- Provide project scoping as part of the delivery process including internal reviews with Product Management as well as external delivery and service reviews with prospects
- Leading technical implementation workshops with Clients
- Being responsive to customer needs for help and support, as part of pre-live implementation
- Triage, root cause analysis and issue resolution (where possible); handing off to 2nd line support for more complex queries
- Manage accounts from technical support perspective through implementation and on-going support efforts
- Review and enhance existing documentation based on customer input
- Work with Product and Marketing to enhance messaging based on key learns from customer interactions
- Responsible to uphold all company security policies and procedures and report to the relevant individual e.g Line Manager, Risk and Compliance, where you believe there is a security risk or non-compliance to policies and procedures.
Solutioning and implementation:
Client technical support:
Here is what you will need to be successful:
- 2+ years of experience in a technical support or implementation role working within Fintech, software,banking businesses or payments industry.
- Familiarity with SDKs, REST API, XML, HTML is a must
- Full-stack development experience, mobile platform knowledge and familiarity with AWS infrastructure is a plus
- Knowledge of banking security, authentication technologies and identity management solutions would be a significant plus
- Prior experience supporting implementation of payments applications or extensive knowledge of the payments marketplace is a major plus
- Knowledge of banking security, authentication technologies and identity management solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Truly passionate about customer delivery and support - with high levels of resilience
- Previous project management experience with proven ability to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is essential in this role
- Experience of delivering and supporting mission-critical, high availability systems and solutions
Service Delivery and Support:
Extraordinary organizational, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
Must have a strong work ethic and desire to succeed; tenacity, passion, persistence and integrity are all strongly desired character traits
Ability and willingness to work with remote teams, particularly with our Engineering team in San Francisco; which is likely to require the need for evening working.
The role is based in London but due to COVID the role will initially be home based until we fully return to the office.