District of Columbia
Diary of a Made Man
Diary of a Made Man is looking for an experienced, talented Product Manager to join and help us shape our product. You’ll be a part of a energetic, fast-paced team and work closely with Engineering, Design, Marketing and Sales to map the direction of the product and roll-out features that drive business goals.
We are looking for someone who can work across the entire product development cycle – customer research, UX discovery, hypothesis definition, wireframing, sprint planning, project management and product marketing.
Product Manager Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in software product management
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- A proven track record of working with designers, engineers, and various stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute, and track product releases from beginning to end.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding project and time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- You don’t need to be a senior software engineer, but a technical background is a plus
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies is also a plus.
Product Manager Responsibilities
- Drive the entire vision and delivery of new products, features to keep the business relevant and competitive
- Conduct market and customer research to identify potential features or releases
- Manage the roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas and maintain existing features to drive business goals.
- Maintain and update existing features.
- Produce high-level product requirements, iterate with your design and engineering teams.
- Engage stakeholders in leadership, research, data, and support, and a coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment.
- Coordinate go-to-market strategies when launching a new product or feature.
Diary of a Made Man is the social media platform of Ian Balina. Ian Balina is a Blockchain Investor, Advisor, and Evangelist. He has built three million-dollar businesses from the ground up, and appeared in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, CNBC, Huffington Post, The Street, INC and Entrepreneur Magazine for his work in analytics, cryptocurrencies, and entrepreneurship. A former Analytics Evangelist at IBM, Ian has brought a data-driven, “money-ball” approach to investing in blockchain startups, called “Token Metrics”. Ian is a founder and General Partner at 100X Advisors a blockchain investment and advisory firm. Last year 100X Advisors traveled to over 35 countries evangelizing blockchain while investing in 15 different blockchain startups in 15 different countries. Originally from humble means, Ian is dedicated to giving back through his philanthropic efforts with Children of Uganda and Black Girls Code.
TODAY Show (Australia) – Ian Balina Discusses Bitcoin on the TODAY Show on Australian TV
CNBC – Ian Balina on CNBC Crypto Trader Discussing ICOs and Token Metrics
CNBC - Ian Balina at International Blockchain Congress
Forbes - No More Hype: Time To Separate Crypto From Blockchain Technology
Thrive - How A Native Ugandan Built A Crypto Empire and is Now Helping Other Marginalized Groups Succeed
BlockTelegraph - This 30 Year Old Crypto Millionaire Is Teaching Marginalized Groups About Tech
Et Al - Ian Balina Can’t Show You the Path to Wealth. He Says You Have to Create Your Own.