Crypto Full Stack Developer (Cape Town- Remote)
Astra DAO /
Astra DAO is looking for a highly skilled Full-Stack Engineer who will be responsible for designing and developing front-end, back-end and architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside design team for web design features, among other duties. Full Stack Developer will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Node Js, .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
About Astra DAO
Astra DAO is an automated crypto asset allocator, built on Ethereum to provide advanced investment strategies to retail participants. The innovative model creates a win-win incentive for index investors, creators, and token holders.
Astra DAO simplifies passive investing for retail participants by providing an array of Crypto Indices. Astra DAO aims to help crypto investors compete with quantitative investment funds by finding winning investments and trades.