Cryptocurrency Staff Writer (Remote)
Austin, Texas /
Marketing Team /
Token Metrics is looking for a creative and motivated staff writer to create engaging content for our publication. The staff writer's responsibilities include researching topics, interviewing relevant individuals, creating content, and editing your own or other writers' work.
To be successful as a staff writer, you must be able to meet strict deadlines and work well under pressure. A great staff writer is able to perform accurate research and write compelling copy.
Staff Writer Responsibilities
- Conducting research on assigned topics.
- Interviewing individuals relevant to the article.
- Writing content according to a brief.
- Attending meetings to delegate new tasks.
- Editing your own and/or coworkers' writing.
- Keeping abreast of current events.
Staff Writer Requirements
- A degree in Journalism, Communication, or relevant field.
- A portfolio of articles written.
- Experience writing for a print or online publication.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Advanced editing skills.
- The ability to make corrections based on notes from coworkers.
About Token Metrics
Token Metrics helps crypto investors build profitable portfolios using artificial intelligence based crypto indices, rankings, and price predictions.
Token Metrics has a diverse set of customers, from retail investors and traders to crypto fund managers, in more than 50 countries.