Chief Machine Learning Officer (Remote)
Austin, Texas /
Data Science Team /
Token Metrics is searching for a strategic and inquisitive Chief Machine Learning Officer with extensive software development experience.
In keeping with this overarching aim, the Chief Machine Learning Officer will be required to outline work requirements, assign tasks to junior staff, and monitor performance within the team.
You should also harness your mastery of machine learning to consult on various aspects of these and other projects.
To be successful as a Chief Machine Learning Officer, you should use machine learning to ultimately inform and promote the company's expansion.
A top-notch Chief Machine Learning Officer will assume a prominent role in the development of junior staff.
Chief Machine Learning Officer Responsibilities
- Formulating, suggesting, and managing data-driven projects which are geared at furthering the business's interests.
- Collating and cleaning data from various entities for later use by Junior Machine Learning Engineers.
- Delegating tasks to Junior Machine Learning Engineers in order to realize the successful completion of projects.
- Monitoring the performance of Machine Learning Engineers and providing them with practical guidance, as needed.
- Selecting and employing advanced statistical procedures to obtain actionable insights.
- Cross-validating models to ensure their generalizability.
- Producing and disseminating non-technical reports that detail the successes and limitations of each project.
- Suggesting ways in which insights obtained might be used to inform business strategies.
- Staying informed about developments in Machine Learning and adjacent fields to ensure that outputs are always relevant.
Chief Machine Learning Officer Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science
- Extensive experience as a Machine Learning Engineer.
- Proficiency in Python and Tensorflow.
- In-depth understanding of SQL, NoSQL, and Big Data.
- Expert in machine learning principles and techniques.
- Demonstrable history of devising and overseeing data-centered projects.
- Ability to relay insights in layman's terms, such that these can be used to inform business decisions.
- Outstanding supervision and mentor-ship abilities.
- Capacity to foster a healthy, stimulating work environment that frequently harnesses teamwork.
- Compliance with prevailing ethical standards.
About Token Metrics
Token Metrics helps crypto investors build profitable portfolios using artificial intelligence based crypto indices, rankings, and price predictions.
Token Metrics has a diverse set of customers, from retail investors and traders to crypto fund managers, in more than 50 countries.