Customer Success Manager
United States /
Customer Success – Operations /
Crypto has had tremendous growth over the last several years. That growth comes with inevitable regulation. Regulation, in our view, is a good thing because once the industry passes through this phase, then crypto can access the rest of the world.
We believe it’s going to be the companies that enable this transition from the pre-regulation to post-regulation industry and the companies that can properly navigate it, or better yet, be the ones that facilitate it - those are the most relevant companies in this next wave. Toku will be one of those companies.
Toku’s products enable crypto-native companies to compliantly compensate their teams in both fiat and tokens in over 100 teams globally. Toku’s growing list of customers includes Aragon, Astar, dYdX, Filecoin Foundation, Gitcoin, Gnosis, Hedera Hashgraph, Mina, Protocol Labs, Teller, Safe, Storyverse, and others.
Paying people with tokens is such an obvious first real-world use case of any token. It doesn’t matter what the token does. All tokens can be used to compensate workers. And in fact, are! Toku ensures that all the worker compensation that all those tokens need to do can be done legally, and proper taxes paid is a critical part of the transition to a post-regulation crypto industry.
Toku raised $20 million from a consortium led by Blockchain Capital with Protocol Labs, GMJP, OrangeDAO, Orrick, Reverie, Quantstamp, Next Web Capital, and prominent angel investors including Protocol Labs founder Juan Benet and Alchemy co-founders Nikil Viswanathan and Joe Lau. Read more about Toku in Fortune, Yahoo Finance, and CoinDesk.
To learn more, check our website.
About the Role
Toku is looking for a Customer Success Manager focused on developing and maintaining relationships with customers. You'll send time learning about their organizations, helping them to achieve business objectives through partnership with Toku.
As Toku's Customer Success Lead, you are consultative and pragmatic, and you've got a sharp eye for growth opportunity. You're an influential team maestro, willing to roll up your sleeves to partner with sales, CS, Product & Engineering, and Legal teams to find creative solutions that drive growth and loyalty.
- Serve as the main point of contact and build strong relationships with assigned customer accounts through consultation, education, and support.
- Understand customer objectives, challenges, and desired outcomes, and develop tailored strategies to help them achieve success using our Toku platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, product, and support, to ensure seamless customer experiences and address customer needs and inquiries effectively.
- Conduct regular check-ins with customers to assess their satisfaction, identify areas for improvement, and provide guidance on best practices.
- Proactively monitor customer usage, adoption, and engagement with the Toku platform, taking appropriate actions to drive customer value and retention.
- Identify upsell opportunities within existing accounts and collaborate with the sales team to drive revenue growth.
- Act as a customer advocate within Toku, providing valuable feedback and insights to influence product roadmap decisions and improve overall customer experience.
- Develop and deliver customer success metrics, reports, and presentations to track progress, showcase value, and identify areas for improvement.
- Stay informed about industry trends, best practices, and competitive landscape to better support customer needs and provide strategic guidance.
- Act as a mentor and resource for junior members of the customer success team, providing guidance and support as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years in a customer success role at companies that sell a highly technical product.
- Demonstrated experience in a customer success or account management role, particularly within companies offering highly technical products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively engage and build rapport with customers.
- Customer-centric mindset, with a genuine passion for helping customers succeed.
- Strong problem-solving abilities with a focus on delivering solutions.
- Proven organizational and project management skills to effectively manage multiple customer accounts simultaneously.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to leverage data to make informed decisions and recommendations.
- Self-motivate, proactive, independent worker that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong team player with the ability to collaborate effectively across different functions and teams.
Nice to have
- Founding a company or building side projects is a plus!
- Experience with EOR, PEO, HR, or Law.
- Experience in the SaaS (Software-as-a-Service), fintech, payments, finops, revops, or similar industries.
Benefits and Compensation
- Remote-first work culture
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Competitive equity
- Apple laptop
Toku is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to being a diverse team that reflects a broad range of background, thought, and experience. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, status as protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristics. Women, minorities, LGBTQ+, and people from underrepresented backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please use Rezi.ai to create a good resume before applying.