Growth Marketing Manager (Paid Social)
Toronto, ON /
Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who has seen or used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
Tonal is looking for a detail-oriented growth marketer with experience driving acquisition through paid social channels. The ideal candidate must be able to understand performance data and derive actionable insights that will help optimize paid social strategies and make a tangible impact across the business in this highly visible role. The Growth Marketing Manager (Paid Social) will be a member of the Revenue & Growth Team, which has ownership of driving Tonal adoption and sales. A successful Growth Marketing Manager (Paid Social) will identify high-leverage opportunities for new revenue generation, build data-driven hypotheses for improving marketing performance, and execute tests to prove them right or wrong. They will work directly with the growth and broader marketing team to offer strategic insights into the performance of the marketing and sales funnels. This role will manage an Associate Growth Marketing Manager, who will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of all paid social campaigns (trafficking/set up, daily optimization and reporting). This role is based in Toronto, Ontario and will report to the Associate Director of Growth Marketing in San Francisco, CA.
What You Will Do
- Directly manage an Associate Growth Marketer, overseeing all aspects of campaign execution and reporting
- Manage strategy across all paid social channels, working with the Associate Manager to ensure the flawless execution of all campaigns
- Drive strategy that is responsible for hitting CPAs targets across all paid social channels
- Work with the Growth Marketing team to diversify Tonal’s paid social channels
- Run effective, data-driven testing to determine the potential success of new channels
- Work with Growth Analytics to measure the impact of every campaign, identifying success KPIs for each channel and strategy
- Analyze and track paid social performance and maintain reporting and analysis on a weekly and monthly basis
- Work closely with Growth Marketing Design to develop and implement robust creative testing across all paid social channels
- Manage process for sharing campaign performance and best practices with marketing and design stakeholders, creating actionable media recaps to uncover audience and creative performance insights
- Research and leverage industry trends and competitive analysis to inform marketing strategies
Who you are:
- 3 - 5 years of experience running Facebook advertising campaigns and associated reporting
- Deep experience using Facebook Business Manager
- Bonus points for experience with other paid social platforms (LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, Tik Tok, etc)
- Testing mindset with a proven track record of executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns and translating data into insights
- Familiarity with all digital marketing metrics including CTR, CPC, CPM, CAC, etc.
- Strong Excel skills with experience building pivot tables and analysing performance trends
- Experience using BI tools such as Looker and/or Tableau
- Extreme attention to detail and commitment to flawless execution
- Excellent communication and project/task management skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced start-up environment, where there can be frequent changes in process, strategy, and team structures
Tonal is committed to meeting the diverse needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity. Should you have any accommodation requests, please reach out to us via our confidential email, email@example.com. All requests will be addressed and responded to in accordance with Tonal’s Accessibility Policy and local legislation.