Toronto, ON /
Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who has seen or used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
Tonal is looking for a product-focused ecommerce leader with outstanding business acumen, communication skills, and leadership abilities, with deep expertise in ecommerce software development, database-driven applications & single sign-on architecture to drive the buildout of the ecommerce on Tonal.com.
The eCommerce Manager will be a member of the Revenue & Growth Team within the greater Tonal Marketing Team. This person will be a key owner of the Tonal eCommerce experience and post-purchase experience through collaboration with the marketing, product and engineering teams at Tonal as well as with our contractors and agencies to build the post-purchase experience on Tonal.com. This role is based in Toronto, Ontario and will report to the Senior Manager of eCommerce Growth and Operations in San Francisco, CA.
What You Will Do
- Help Tonal create a seamless customer experience from the moment after they purchase until their Tonal arrives in their home, increasing customer satisfaction, inclusive of order and billing management
- Own the relaunch the Tonal Gear Shop
- Own the customer experience and communication from the moment after someone purchases their Tonal until it is installed in their home
- Build and manage the ability to login on Tonal.com and unify this experience across our Gear Shop, Tonal app and Tonal device
- Collaborate with Product & Engineering teams, contractors and agencies as well as our Operations and Care teams to develop a seamless user experience for post-purchase customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to develop and release new features and code consistently and reliably within compliance standards of PCI, ADA, CCPA, etc.
Who you are:
- You have a minimum of 5 years building consumer facing products using internal and 3rd party data sources
- Deep experience working cross functionally with product, engineering, design and IT teams to develop user experiences that are intuitive and delightful
- Experience working with SSO tools and frameworks
- You are skilled at operating in a complex, fast-moving, cross-functional organization, collaborating and integrating with other teams across many disciplines
- You bring a new and diverse perspective, possess exceptional communication skills and are articulate with both technical and business partners
- You create effective frameworks to aid discussion of complicated topics. You are an active listener. You are strong across written communication as well as oral presentations.
Tonal is committed to meeting the diverse needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity. Should you have any accommodation requests, please reach out to us via our confidential email, firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will be addressed and responded to in accordance with Tonal’s Accessibility Policy and local legislation.