Retail Sales Specialist (part-time)
Greater Washington D.C. (Tysons Corner) /
Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who has seen or used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
Retail Sales Specialists are the face of Tonal driving our business and delivering exceptional customer experiences at Tysons Corner Center (Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area). Joining a dynamic team, this role connects with our retail partnership guests on a daily basis, learning their goals and educating them on the incredible benefits of Tonal. You will be responsible for delivering on sales targets and build a network of strong client relationships. Keeping our community engaged with our product you will help our new guests and current guests committed to a healthy lifestyle.
What You Will Do
- Be the face of an expert on Tonal at our Showroom
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of Tonal’s product, technology, and brand image
- Lead Tonal demonstrations, calibrations, and workouts with both scheduled and walk-up guests
- Actively reach out to partnership guests and invite them to Tonal
- Lead conversations to figure out each individual guests specific needs/fitness goals and educate them on how Tonal can support their unique fitness journey
- Deliver and exceed team sales goals
- Maximize sales through exceptional customer relationships and impactful in-store service
- Maintain guest information, preferences and feedback using established Tonal sales systems (Salesforce)
- Conduct phone and/or email outreach to potential customers to communicate updates and follow-ups
- Maintains an organized and clean sales floor area with an attention to detail
Who You Are
- Prior sales experience with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Professional, enthusiastic, and hardworking, with strong customer focus
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), attention to detail and be punctual
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Proficiency with Apple Products, Google Suite, Microsoft Suite and Salesforce a plus
Tonal is committed to meeting the diverse needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity. Should you have any accommodation requests, please reach out to us via our confidential email, firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will be addressed and responded to in accordance with Tonal’s Accessibility Policy and local legislation.