Retail Sales Supervisor
Scottsdale, AZ /
Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who has seen or used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
Tonal is looking for a Sales Supervisor to lead one of our Partnership Locations. In this role, you will be responsible for driving sales and leading the Tonal Experience at the location. You’ll be working closely with your Regional Manager in an effort to provide an exceptional customer experience. You will represent the Tonal brand and be the single point of contact for your location. If you’re passionate about helping people be their strongest, have a high bar for customer experience, and love to solve challenging problems, Tonal is the place for you.
What you will do
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of Tonal’s product and brand image
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve desired results
- Lead and support all activities to meet the partnership location’s business goals. Accountable for all aspects of the store (scheduling, operating budget, store maintenance, sales goals, merchandising and stocking)
- Develop exceptional customer relationships and promote a sales culture to build productivity
- Provide a personalized demo experience and work to discover customers’ individual needs to meet their health and wellness goals with Tonal as the solution
- Facilitate customer relationships through discovery, purchase, product training and in-home installation
- Utilize sales tools to follow-up with in-store leads and drive business, and move customers through the sales process. Accountable for customer lead follow up
- Establish store presence in the community by fostering positive relationships with clients and other retailers
- Assist in implementing grassroots marketing initiatives to grow the brand & influence the market
- Responsible for ensuring the store meets company guidelines in operating, opening and closing procedures
- Where Standard Operating Procedures do not exist, partner with the corporate retail team to develop policies and procedures
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of Tonal’s product, technology and brand image
- Lead Tonal demonstrations, calibrations and workouts with both scheduled and walk-in guests
- Lead conversations to figure out each individual guests specific needs/fitness goals and educate them on how Tonal can support their unique fitness journey
- Deliver on and exceed sales goals
- Maximize sales through exceptional customer relationships and impactful in-store service
- Maintain guest information, preferences and feedback using established Tonal sales systems (Salesforce)
- Conduct phone and/or email outreach to new clients to communicate updates and follow-ups
- Maintains an organized and clean sales floor area with an attention to detail
- Perform opening and closing procedures
- Unpack boxes for inventory as required (boxes can weigh 5 - 30 lbs)
Who You Are
- 2+ years sales experience in retail, fitness, service or hospitality industries. Supervisory experience is preferred
- Ability to deliver great customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable sales results
- Strong verbal communication skills. You’re invigorated by interaction with customers, whether groups or individuals. You are approachable, a good listener, and an enthusiastic brand representative
- Flexibility, ability to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs and changes in strategies. Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written communication skills. You’re organized, and you follow through on next steps
- Flexibility to work a standard retail schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Proficiency with Apple Products, Google Suite, and Salesforce a plus
- Applicants are a minimum of 18 years of age
- Fitness industry experience
- Luxury or high-end product experience
Tonal is committed to meeting the diverse needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity. Should you have any accommodation requests, please reach out to us via our confidential email, firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will be addressed and responded to in accordance with Tonal’s Accessibility Policy and local legislation.