Senior Contract Manufacturing Supplier Quality Engineer | 資深系統廠品保工程師
Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who has seen or used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
The Senior Contract Manufacturing Quality Engineer will drive the quality improvement of Tonal products at our CM’s. You excel at ensuring product quality and reliability and adept at quality management through outsourced partners.
What You Will Do
- Frequent on-site CM factory to do audit to ensure supplier process adherence agreed procedure documents and drive corrective actions
- Coordinate all quality related activity at CM site to solve daily quality issues of components with 8D approach in NPD & MP stage, take quick containment action to avoid line down situation and drive effective CAPA to avoid repeat issue
- Ensure CMs understand all quality standards, procedures and requirements are implemented, and ensure design requirements are met
- Drive the use of quality tools at the supplier site to predict quality risk early at NPI stage (PFMEA, PQCP, FAI, Cpk , CMF Test , Reliability test… etc.)
- Drive improvement actions at the Contract Manufacturing site, monitor and assess Quality Performance by Supplier Scorecard
- Identify process improvement opportunities and drive improvement on current Supplier and Supply Chain processes related
- Handle supplier material related issues, driving containment actions, problem solving through cross-functional coordination and follow up CMs actions
Who You Are
- Educational background: Bachelor’s degree or above in mechanical or electronic engineering
- More than five years’ experience in Contract Manufacturing Quality Management
- Strong Quality Knowledge & Techniques such as PMEA/SPC/CTQ/8D/Six Sigma, etc.
- Rich knowledge about FATP process; Final Assembly Testing and Packing
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese6 Sigma Green or Black Belt certificate
- Analytic thinking and systematic
- Proactive working attitude and strong ownership
- Knowledge of measurement methods (Caliper, CMM/OMM, Surface Finish Measurement)
- Knowledge of GR&R, SPC (Ca, Cp &Cpk), DOE
- Knowledge of RoHS, Prop 65, WEEE
Tonal is committed to meeting the diverse needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity. Should you have any accommodation requests, please reach out to us via our confidential email, email@example.com. All requests will be addressed and responded to in accordance with Tonal’s Accessibility Policy and local legislation.