Business System Analyst (ERP)
Toronto, ON /
Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who has seen or used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
The Business Systems Analyst will own configuration of a NetSuite ERP, manage necessary projects with partners, vet processes, gather requirements, build necessary reports, and in general, improve the way Tonal uses the system from a data perspective. This role is ideal for a recent graduate of engineering, computer science or finance to focus your career on business applications, and gain valuable knowledge of how to use Information Technology to scale the business. This position offers a vast spectrum of experience, where you will have broad responsibilities, such as opportunities to improve processes within our ERP, build and/or scope necessary integrations, architect solutions, all to build a growing business while working cross-functionally with manufacturing and supply chain, sales, eCommerce, and finance. The role will be based in Toronto, Canada and report directly to Senior Manager, IT Applications.
What You Will Do
- Determine priorities and objectives by studying business functions of aforementioned stakeholders
- Develop business cases and identify opportunities to leverage automation and systems-based solutions to solve stakeholder challenges
- Design new functionality from the requirements analysis, construct necessary diagrams and charts, and write specifications
- Be on the lookout for issues or problems, and be first to come with recommendations to solve them
- Maintain system documentation, by keeping up to date with departmental process changes
- Prepare technical reports from collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information trends
- Manage projects with NetSuite partners and/or professional services
- Maintains technical knowledge from self-paced learning, assisted learning, or attendance to related workshops
- Communicate status updates with stakeholders
- Partner with and manage third party vendors; ensure timely resolution of issues and manage project budgets
- Collaborate on integrations, building necessary data sets or issue changes to ensure data integrity is maintained
- Contribute to the success of Tonal by leading end-to-end project execution for projects ranging across ERP, E-Commerce and EDI environments
Who You are
- Technical background with post secondary education in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar
- Exposure to transactional systems, primarily in ERP (SAP, Oracle, NetSuite, etc.)
- You are not afraid to make mistakes, and you are the first with a solution to fix them
- Self motivated in practicing and learning something new, always eager to expand your knowledge
- You question things, and are not afraid to communicate that
- A solid communicator and an active listener, with an eye for digging into subliminal | root causes
- Comfortable working with large volumes of data and structuring data sets
- Project Management experience or certification
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge or certification
- Experience with NetSuite
- Knowledge of scripting languages for the purposes of process automation
- Knowledge or experience with ETL pipelines
Tonal is committed to meeting the diverse needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity. Should you have any accommodation requests, please reach out to us via our confidential email, firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will be addressed and responded to in accordance with Tonal’s Accessibility Policy and local legislation.