Customer Care Operations Coordinator: Member Operations
Toronto, ON /
Customer Care /
Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who has seen or used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
Tonal is looking for an Operations Coordinator focusing on our Member Support experiences across vendor and in-house teammates. This role is responsible for calling out operations at risk and coordinating across Advocates and managers to ensure we provide a world class, high quality, efficient experience to the Tonal Community. The ideal candidate is passionate about helping others and feels motivated by team and Customer-focused goals. This requires managing indirectly to motivate the team, provide consistent updates, and feedback to support staff. A balance across SLAs and team dynamics, this role has a variety of responsibilities that change as the operations change. It requires operational experience and relentless Customer-focus.
What You Will Do
- Oversee Customer Support channels and maintain our SLAs. Our Customers come first!
- Oversee the day to day proficiency of the Customer Care Advocate team and the channels they support. Field questions, ensure we stay ahead of Customers at risk, mitigate escalations, track daily tasks, and make recommendations for improvements
- Maintain our commitment to SLAs. Members come first! CSAT is our top metric
- Own the momentum and cadence with which the Advocate team addresses in-house and frontline Escalations
- Monitor Slack and Salesforce escalations from our frontline Advocates to partner across teams and drive resolutions early
- Drive team culture. We love our Members and we need to have an engaged, passionate, upbeat environment to deliver the right tone to the Tonal Community in every opportunity
- As the Coordinator, you set the pace and the perspective. Come every day with your highest and best energy!
- Engage the team as the SME in all aspects of Tonal. Whether that be order management, installation, troubleshooting, or workflow best practices
- Monitor, develop, and implement team best practices to increase productivity, quality, and CSAT. Partner with Learning & Development to recommend changes in content and to flag trends in team performance
- Prepare and assist with Customer-focused initiatives such as proactive outreach campaigns and pilot programs
- This position includes on-call work, including nights and weekends
Who You Are
- 3-4 years working in a call center or Customer-facing operational environment
- Experience with holistic support organizations and an appreciation for how Training, Content, Quality, and Operations work together to deliver white glove service
- You are a creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- High energy, engaging, and solution focused
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- You are detail oriented and possess great verbal and written communication skills
- You communicate early and often, proactively sharing progress updates and flagging challenges
- You have a positive attitude and put the Customer Experience first!
- 1-2 years working in an advanced support or lead role
- Experience supporting products that deliver hardware, firmware, and software
- Passionate about strength training, exercise, health and fitness
Tonal is committed to meeting the diverse needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity. Should you have any accommodation requests, please reach out to us via our confidential email, firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will be addressed and responded to in accordance with Tonal’s Accessibility Policy and local legislation.