Partnership Sales Supervisor (part-time)
Revenue – Retail /
Who We Are
Tonal is the smartest home gym and personal trainer. It has completely revolutionized the way people work out at home, with its sleek design and advanced A.I. technology. We’ve united a diverse team of experts and decades of research to reinvent strength training, making it more efficient, more effective and more engaging.
With this in mind, we want to bring that same innovative approach to the workplace. At Tonal, we continue our shift of emphasis by growing our instrumental team. We collectively weave our knowledge and creativity, as we redefine the future of fitness. We are passionate about building products that transform lives, and building teams that transform the status quo. Together, we can be our strongest.
Tonal is looking for a part-time Sales Supervisor to help lead our Woodfield Nordstrom Partnership Location. In this role, you will be responsible for driving sales and the Tonal Experience at the location. You’ll work closely with your Shop Manager to provide an exceptional client experience. You will represent the Tonal brand and closely collaborate with the Shop Manager. If you’re passionate about helping people be their strongest, have a high bar for client experience, and love to think out of the box, Tonal is the place for you.
What You Will Do
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of Tonal’s product, technology, and brand image
- Lead Tonal demonstrations, calibrations, and workouts with both scheduled and walk-in clients
- Drive conversations to figure out each client's specific needs/fitness goals and educate them on how Tonal can support their unique fitness journey
- Deliver on and exceed sales goals
- Maximize sales through exceptional client relationships and impactful in-store service
- Maintain client information, preferences, and feedback using established Tonal sales systems (Salesforce)
- Conduct phone and/or email outreach to new clients to communicate updates and follow-ups
- Maintains an organized and clean sales area with an attention to detail
- Perform opening and closing procedures
- Create and maintain an environment of strong sales and exceptional client service through teamwork, providing informal coaching and support when needed, and leading by example
- Unpack boxes for inventory as required (boxes can weigh 5 - 30 lbs)
Who You Are
- 2+ years of sales experience in retail, fitness, service or hospitality industries.
- Ability to deliver great client experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable sales results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. You’re invigorated by interaction with clients, whether groups or individuals. You are approachable, a good listener, and an enthusiastic brand representative
- Flexibility, ability to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs and changes in strategies. Strong problem-solving skills
- You’re organized, and you follow through on next steps
- Flexibility to work a standard retail schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Applicants are a minimum of 18 years of age
- Requires bending, stooping, reaching up, and lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to perform routine tasks for extended periods of time.
- Ability to look at a computer screen for extended periods of time.
- Use of hands and/or arms, while performing client demos.
- Fitness industry experience
- Luxury or high-end product experience
- Proficiency with Apple Products, Google Suite, and Salesforce a plus
The range of base salary for the position is between $18.00 - $20.00/hour USD
We take into consideration an individual’s background, experience, and location in determining their salary.
At Tonal, we believe that the unique and varied lived experiences of our teammates contribute to our overall strength. We don’t just appreciate differences, we celebrate them, and we always seek people that represent a wide variety of backgrounds. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and designing employee experiences that contribute to your growth as much as you do to ours. If your experience aligns with what we’re looking for (even if you don’t check every single box), send us your application. We would love to hear from you!
Tonal is committed to meeting the diverse needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity. Should you have any accommodation requests, please reach out to us via our confidential email, firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will be addressed and responded to in accordance with Tonal’s Accessibility Policy and local legislation.