Global Commodity Manager, Mechanicals | 國際產品經理
Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who has seen or used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
The Mechanical Global Commodity Manager is responsible for all activities for assigned suppliers and will work with relevant business partners to drive the overall mechanical commodity strategy. You will play a critical role within Tonal’s Supply Chain organization and use industry knowledge and strategic supplier relationships to achieve lowest total cost of ownership, drive continuous improvement and ensure operational excellence.
What You Will Do
- Develop and execute mechanical supplier and commodity strategy of the organization
- Be recognized as global subject matter expert and provide sourcing and thought leadership and act as change
agent across the organization
- Manage and lead supplier selection process, supplier relationships and ongoing supplier performance and
improvement via robust use of supplier scorecard
- Set and achieve all performance metrics for assigned suppliers and commodities
- Ensure that project goals, schedules and performance requirements are achieved
- Secure most favorable supplier contracts and agreements to meet the dynamic needs of the business
- Manage ongoing supplier cost, quality, delivery, technology alignment, and service
- Maintain detailed understanding of supplier capabilities, industry trends and market conditions
- Proactively share and leverage best practices across the Sourcing organization
- Manage supply base consolidation analysis, planning and implementation
- Ensure company and regulatory policy compliance
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or other related field
- 8-10 years of relevant experience, preferably within a high-tech environment; or equivalent combination of
education and experience
- Strong supplier relationships and track record of results within assigned category
- Experience working in a highly complex, technical environment such as a consumer electronics or contract
- Experience working independently and part of geographically dispersed organization
- Extensive experience with global contracts, price negotiations, and analysis
- Strong experience in the delivery of complex program management, cross-functional business/capability
development and change initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to think globally/strategically turn information into effective strategies and drive results.
- Superior interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a complex and fast pace environment
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to travel approximately 30%
Tonal is committed to meeting the diverse needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity. Should you have any accommodation requests, please reach out to us via our confidential email, firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will be addressed and responded to in accordance with Tonal’s Accessibility Policy and local legislation.