Product Marketing Manager, Acquisition
Toronto, ON /
Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who has seen or used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for marketing campaigns and initiatives that explain and sell Tonal’s many features and capabilities. To be successful in this role, you should have experience turning complicated features into compelling user benefits and stories that span the full media mix including website, email, social, paid digital, and TV.
You will partner closely with Product, Engineering, and Content to understand Tonal’s capabilities and work to create compelling experiences that bring those capabilities to life. You will work alongside our Acquisition and Growth teams to identify top-of-funnel insights and mid-funnel barriers to purchase, and create strategies and tactics to overcome those objections through product education and inspiring creative. You’ll partner closely with our Creative team to develop compelling campaigns that delight prospects and drive sales.
The role is based in Toronto, Canada and will report to the Associate Director Product Marketing.
What You Will Do
- Campaigns & Collateral – develop and execute acquisition campaigns that touch website, email, social, paid media, TV, and our community around key acquisition moments
- Partnership Activations – help oversee partnership activations and collaborate with external partners to develop co-marketing campaigns that extend Tonal brand awareness
- Ongoing Optimizations – identify areas of constant improvement across our evergreen channels, including website, social, and email to ensure our creative assets are top notch
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing – experience with hardware marketing, fitness marketing, or similar preferred
- Excellent communication skills – you are able to articulate in a concise manner especially in written form and can translate complex ideas into clear-cut messages
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills – you are highly skilled at managing all details of complex campaigns while coordinating with stakeholders to meet deadlines
- Entrepreneurial mindset and adaptability – you are a self-starter who is able to iterate quickly and work well with a team
- Can do attitude – you are a driven, detail-oriented professional who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Passionate about strength training, exercise, health and fitness
Tonal is committed to meeting the diverse needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity. Should you have any accommodation requests, please reach out to us via our confidential email, firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will be addressed and responded to in accordance with Tonal’s Accessibility Policy and local legislation.