Growth Marketing Associate (Search)
Toronto, ON /
Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who has seen or used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
Tonal is looking for a detail-oriented growth marketer with experience driving acquisition through Google Ads. The ideal candidate will be fluent within Google Ads manager, and be able to execute campaign optimizations flawlessly. The Growth Marketing Associate will be able to dive deep into performance data and derive actionable insights that maximize the impact of every dollar spent. The Growth Marketing Associate will be a member of the Revenue & Growth Team, which has ownership of driving Tonal adoption and sales. This role is based in Toronto, Ontario and will report to the Associate Director of Growth Marketing in San Francisco, CA.
What You Will Do
- Day-to-day execution and management of all Google Ads properties, with a heavy emphasis on Search and Shopping
- Continually evaluate performance and implement ongoing optimizations
- Manage and report on day-to-day performance to ensure efficient spend
- Develop & execute experiments including A/B tests, bidding, copy, creative and landing page strategies
- Management and execution of all seasonal promotions with cross-functional teams, updating and optimizing all aspects of campaigns (bids, strategy, copy, etc)
- Facilitate weekly calls with Google account representatives to identify areas of opportunity
- Work closely with the marketing analytics team to identify performance trends; shifting strategy as needed to ensure KPIs are being met or exceeded
- Stay abreast of industry trends and competitive analysis to inform marketing strategies
Who you are:
- 1 - 2 years of experience running SEM and other Google Ads campaigns and associated reporting
- 2 - 3 years of overall work experience, ideally in a marketing context
- Deep experience executing and optimizing campaigns within Google Ads, with an emphasis on Search and Shopping
- Testing mindset with a proven track record of executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns and translating data into insights
- Familiarity with all digital marketing KPIs including CTR, CPC, CPM, CAC, ROAS, etc
- Strong Excel skills with experience building pivot tables and analysing performance trends
- Extreme attention to detail and commitment to flawless execution
- Excellent communication and project/task management skills
- Proven ability to thrive in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment
Tonal is committed to meeting the diverse needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity. Should you have any accommodation requests, please reach out to us via our confidential email, email@example.com. All requests will be addressed and responded to in accordance with Tonal’s Accessibility Policy and local legislation.