Software & Content Program Manager
Toronto, ON /
Program Management /
Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who has seen or used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
What You'll Do
- Partner effectively across functional teams, including product, design, engineering, content, customer care, and marketing, to drive programs from ideation to execution
- Structure work streams and facilitate the definition of deliverables, and drive to completion
- Manage 2-3 distinct program initiatives concurrently: program plans, scope, timeline, core team roles and responsibilities, milestones, executive stakeholder management, success metrics and risk mitigation
- Become the program expert and hub of information
- Report on weekly progress, challenges and blockers and communicate deeper executive reviews at milestones meetings
- Provide the big picture point view to support, guide and challenge individual work stream owners
- Help teams leverage Coda, Jira and Confluence to aid in the planning and organization of work
- Maintain an orientation toward teamwork and collaboration
- Evangelize the use of program management best practices and act as an Operational Excellence thought leader
Who You Are
- Excellent communicator
- Superior collaboration and organization skills
- Excellent planning, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Expertise in software development
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology and experience working in an Agile-based development environment
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Knowledge of program management tools and techniques
- Demonstrates excellent learning acumen to ramp on projects quickly
- Self-motivated with the capability of working independently
- PMP/ Scrum Master certificate is a plus
Tonal is committed to meeting the diverse needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity. Should you have any accommodation requests, please reach out to us via our confidential email, email@example.com. All requests will be addressed and responded to in accordance with Tonal’s Accessibility Policy and local legislation.