Electrical Engineer, Test | 電子工程師，測試
Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who has seen or used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
The Test Engineer (HW) will support various electrical, firmware, mechanical and manufacturing activities within the Engineering and Operations team. This role will utilize a broad range of skills and provide the candidate with experience spanning multiple product development disciplines. This is a dynamic role that requires flexibility to support the various team needs.
What You Will Do
- Define manufacture test plan with engineering/operation team and contact manufacturer.
- Develop and maintain board level and assembly fixtures with suppliers.
- Support NPI build and debugging.
- Review board and assembly failure analysis.
- Review test data to improve test yield and throughput.
- Bring test insight to cross-function team for product development.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of HW design, HW validation or fixture engineer
- Familiar with board and assembly test fixture definition and implementation.
- Good circuit design and analysis capability.
- Experience in taking MFG test work for full product cycle.
- Good oral and written communication skill in English.
- Willing to take on different challenges with flexibility.
- Understand of electro-mechanical component like BLDC motor.
Tonal is committed to meeting the diverse needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity. Should you have any accommodation requests, please reach out to us via our confidential email, email@example.com. All requests will be addressed and responded to in accordance with Tonal’s Accessibility Policy and local legislation.