Senior Data Scientist, GANs
Toronto, ON /
Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who has seen or used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
What You Will Do
- Provide expert input on architecture of Tonal's learning systems
- Architect and build our machine learning and computer vision solutions
- Identify innovative opportunities for deep learning and computer vision
Who You Are
- Advanced degree in mathematical field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of research or engineering experience in one or more of the following: generative models (GANs, VAE, Glow), segmentation, object detection, classification, tracking, NLP, or other related applications of machine learning
- Deep learning, especially generative models, e.g, GANs, Image-to-Image translation
- Industry or project experience with deep learning frameworks (e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, Caffe2)
- Team player with high integrity
- Experience working on a team where feedback is routinely shared as a mechanism for professional development
- High degree of self awareness
- Have worked on a distributed team across different geographies
- Experience with gyros and accelerometers
- Experience with deepfake technology
- Experience as a software engineer
Tonal is committed to meeting the diverse needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity. Should you have any accommodation requests, please reach out to us via our confidential email, firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will be addressed and responded to in accordance with Tonal’s Accessibility Policy and local legislation.