Logistics & Inventory Specialist | 物流與庫存管理專員
Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who has seen or used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
As our Logistics and Inventory Specialist you will play a key role in supporting Tonal’s planning management and material movements in the Operations organization. The responsibilities include coordinating shipments from manufacturing locations and suppliers to Tonal warehouse locations, ensuring shipments are dispatched as planned, associated information is timely and accurate, and transactions are updated in Tonal’s systems.
What You Will Do
- Coordinate and monitor material movements from factories to Tonal locations, update system transactions and records
- Communicate with carrier partners to secure space and transport arrangements
- Support local Tonal staff with shipping needs as required
- Conduct data audit, inventory review, and shipping cost analysis as needed
Who You Are
- At least 3 years working in manufacturing industry (tech or electrical manufacturing preferred) with responsibilities in the logistics and supply chain management areas and a minimum of 5 years total work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience in international logistics, air and ocean freight, shipping and receiving, and working with suppliers and freight service providers
- Working knowledge of inventory management concepts and practices
- Proficient with Excel, hands-on intensive user experience in ERP, MRP, or any warehouse/inventory database management system, NetSuite highly preferred
- Possess good communication and analytical skills; willing to work with other team members and logistics partners to resolve problems
Tonal is committed to meeting the diverse needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity. Should you have any accommodation requests, please reach out to us via our confidential email, firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will be addressed and responded to in accordance with Tonal’s Accessibility Policy and local legislation.