Growth Marketing Associate (Paid Social)
Toronto, ON /
Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who has seen or used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
Tonal is looking for a detail-oriented growth marketer with experience driving acquisition through paid social channels. The ideal candidate will be fluent within Facebook Business Manager, and be able to execute campaign optimizations flawlessly. The Growth Marketing Associate will be able to dive deep into performance data and derive actionable insights that will help optimize paid media strategies and make a tangible impact across the business. The Growth Marketing Associate will be a member of the Revenue & Growth Team, which has ownership of driving Tonal adoption and sales. This role will own all execution of the day-to-day paid social management of the program (trafficking/set up, daily optimization and reporting) as well as facilitating creative and copy tests within the channel. This role is based in Toronto, Ontario and will report to the Associate Director of Growth Marketing in San Francisco, CA.
What You Will Do
- Daily optimization and management of campaigns within paid social platforms
- Reporting and analysis across all paid social campaigns and channels; digging deep into campaign performance, KPIs and optimizations
- Maintain and update a robust audience strategy based on user attributes, interests, browsing patterns, demographic data, custom audiences and more
- Work with the creative team to produce and update digital assets, iterating on design and messaging strategy based on performance
- Work closely with the marketing analytics team to identify performance trends; shifting strategy as needed to ensure KPIs are being met or exceeded
- Budget allocation and monitoring across all campaigns
- Provide recommendations and points of view on campaign structure, targeting, creative opportunities, etcIdentify and execute A/B testing opportunities
- Stay abreast of industry trends and competitive analysis to inform marketing strategies
- Support team in testing into new paid social channels, owning campaign execution, QA, reporting, etc.
Who you are:
- 1 - 2 years of experience running Facebook advertising campaigns and associated reporting
- 1 - 3 years of overall work experience, ideally in a marketing context
- Deep experience using Facebook Business Manager
- Bonus points for other paid social platforms like LinkedIn,Pinterest, Twitter, etc
- Testing mindset with a proven track record of executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns and translating data into insights
- Familiarity with all digital marketing metrics including CTR, CPC, CPM, CAC, etc.
- Strong Excel skills with experience building pivot tables and analysing performance trends
- Extreme attention to detail and commitment to flawless executionExcellent communication and project/task management skills
- Proven ability to thrive in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment
Tonal is committed to meeting the diverse needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity. Should you have any accommodation requests, please reach out to us via our confidential email, firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will be addressed and responded to in accordance with Tonal’s Accessibility Policy and local legislation.