Senior Mechanical & Electrical Supplier Quality Engineer | 資深供應商品保工程師
Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who has seen or used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
This Senior Mechanical and Electrical Supplier Quality Engineer will drive the quality improvement of Tonal products with our suppliers. The ideal candidate for this role will excel at ensuring product quality and reliability and adept at quality management through outsourced partners.
What You Will Do
- Frequent on-site supplier facility to do audit to ensure supplier process adherence and drive corrective actions
- Coordinate all quality related activity at supplier site to solve daily quality issues of components with 8D approach in NPDI & MP stage, take quick containment action to avoid line-down situations and drive effective CAPA to avoid repeat issues
- Ensure suppliers understand all quality standards, procedures and requirements are implemented, and ensure design requirements are met
- Drive the use of quality tools at the supplier site to predict quality risk early at NPI stage (PFMEA, PQCP, FAI, Cpk , CMF Test , Reliability test, etc.)
- Drive improvement actions at the supplier site, monitor and assess supplier performance by Supplier scorecard Identify process improvement opportunities and drive improvement on current Supplier and Supply Chain processes related
- Handle supplier material related issues, driving containment actions, problem solving through cross-functional coordination and follow up supplier actions
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree or above in mechanical or electrical engineering
- More than five years’ experience in Supplier Manufacturing Quality Management
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese and English
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt certificate
- Analytic thinking and systematicProactive working attitude and strong ownership
- Strong Quality Knowledge & Techniques such as PMEA/SPC/CTQ/8D/Six Sigma, etc.
- Knowledge about mechanical / electrical parts quality control specially to Motor / Display / Touch Panel / Power Supplier / PCBA / Cable … etc.
- Knowledge in measurement methods (Caliper, CMM/OMM, Surface Finish Measurement…etc.)
- Knowledge in GR&R, SPC (Ca, Cp &Cpk ) , DOE, etc.
- Knowledge in RoHS, Prop 65, WEEE, etc.
- Knowledge in Quality Management System audit, Process and Quality Audit
Tonal is committed to meeting the diverse needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity. Should you have any accommodation requests, please reach out to us via our confidential email, firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will be addressed and responded to in accordance with Tonal’s Accessibility Policy and local legislation.