Los Angeles, CA /
Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who has seen or used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
Tonal is looking for an organized, creative professional, passionate about health and fitness to help create new and innovative products. From concept to pre-production to physical production, helping to see a vision from “paper” to finished high-quality video.
You will work on a diverse and growing LA-based video production team, focused on inventing brand new forms of production. We focus on innovation, organization and extremely high-quality content, stretching what we’re doing creatively while being extremely detail-oriented along the way.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for producing video content shoots mostly in-studio with occasional in the field
- Responsible for overseeing content pre-production, production, and post-production
- Support and collaborate with the director to get the best talent performances possible, regardless of talent’s level of “on camera” experience
- Ideation on talent/casting, set designs, locations and shoot execution
- Develop new formats and creative approaches to video content
- Maintain and extend brand aesthetics and quality standards
- Always willing to go the extra mile to create something great
Who You Are
- At least 5-7 years experience producing video content at an agency, brand or broadcaster (in the fitness space a plus, not required)
- Experience working with writers, directors, crew members and ALL levels of on-camera talent, ranging from unknown talent to celebrity talent
- Experience in various production environments from “in-studio” to “on location”
- Expert in generating, presenting, exploring and supporting creative ideas
- Always ready to execute based on strong and solid prep skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and work simultaneously on multiple projects
- Can work independently (self-starter) and within a team and have the ability to collaborate, take direction and lead
- Very high attention-to-detail and organization
Tonal is committed to meeting the diverse needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity. Should you have any accommodation requests, please reach out to us via our confidential email, firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will be addressed and responded to in accordance with Tonal’s Accessibility Policy and local legislation.