Retail Sales Supervisor (part-time)
Plano, TX /
Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who has seen or used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
Tonal is looking for a Retail Sales Supervisor for our location Plano, TX. In this role, you will be a critical component in driving sales by leading the sales floor, and working closely with your Sales Specialists in an effort to provide an exceptional customer experience. If you’re passionate about fitness, have a high bar for customer experience, and love to solve challenging problems, Tonal is the place for you.
What you will do
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of Tonal’s product, technology, and brand image
- Lead Tonal demonstrations, calibrations, and workouts with both scheduled and walk-in guests
- Lead conversations to figure out each individual guest's specific needs/fitness goals and educate them on how Tonal can support their unique fitness journey
- Deliver on and exceed sales goals
- Maximize sales through exceptional customer relationships and impactful in-store service
- Maintain guest information, preferences and feedback using established Tonal sales systems (Salesforce)
- Conduct phone and/or email outreach to new clients to communicate updates and follow-ups
- Maintains an organized and clean sales floor area with an attention to detail
- Provide direction and guidance to Sales Specialists to ensure efficient and effective floor operations, customer service, and floor coverage
- Train Sales Specialists on product knowledge and Showroom procedures such as the checkout process, customer nurture cycle, and in-store experience
- Perform opening and closing procedures
- Create and maintain an environment of strong sales and exceptional customer service through teamwork, providing informal coaching and support when needed, and leading by example
- You unpack boxes for inventory as required (boxes can weigh 5 - 30 lbs)
Who You Are
- 2+ years sales experience in retail, fitness, service or hospitality industries. Supervisory experience is preferred
- Available for a minimum of 3 shifts per week, including at least one weekend day
- Ability to deliver great customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable sales results
- Strong verbal communication skills. You’re invigorated by interaction with customers, whether groups or individuals
- You are approachable, a good listener, and an enthusiastic brand representative
- Flexibility, ability to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs and changes in strategies
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written communication skills, organized, and you follow through on next steps
- Flexibility to work a standard retail schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Proficiency with Apple Products, Google Suite, and Salesforce a plus
- Fitness industry experience
- Luxury or high-end product experience
Tonal is committed to meeting the diverse needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity. Should you have any accommodation requests, please reach out to us via our confidential email, firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will be addressed and responded to in accordance with Tonal’s Accessibility Policy and local legislation.