Product Manager Intern
Copenhagen, Denmark /
You consider yourself an eager learner, a conscientious worker, and a thoughtful, supportive person? You are looking for product management experience in a company where you can drive real impact? Then you've come to the right place. At Tonsser, we’re looking for a Product Manager Intern who can work across multiple teams, help drive product development, ensure quality in our solutions and as a result empower football players across the world to unlock their potential.
What is Tonsser?
With the goal of creating a democratised football world with equal opportunities for every player disregarding background and place of birth, we make it possible for players to build identity and capture their performance through stats and video to compare with the community and earn attention from both local and global clubs.But that is just one part of Tonsser. We know that football is not only about getting discovered, most players have that dream, but play with the objective of having fun with their team. We have built a community that shares our values and aims to revolutionise the next generation of footballers.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with our Product Manager throughout the product development process and all stages of the product lifecycle.
- Opportunity identification: carry out competitive analysis, conduct experience audits and implement user feedback processes in order to identify problems and new opportunities.
- Collaborate with data science and research team to ensure we have the necessary information to make decisions based on data.
- Design and Development: work closely with a cross-functional team of designers, researchers, data scientists and engineers and help test and build solutions that meet our success criteria.
- Product Releases: create test cases, run test sessions with the team and ensure releases with utmost quality. Communicate progress to the company and work with the marketing team on product marketing plans for each release.
- Product Evaluation: analyze feature performance and user behavior to measure impact of new features on the user experience and bottom line.
Requirements for the ideal candidate:
- Eager learner, a conscientious worker, and a thoughtful, supportive person
- Strong problem-solving skills and eagerness to handle complexity and solve intricate problems
- Able to manage multiple priorities and drive results in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with the ability to bring new ideas to life and take ownership
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Strong written communication skills and ability to work with various stakeholders
- Fluent in English
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Internship duration: minimum of 6 months
- Process steps: Recruiter screen interview - Hiring manager interview - Offer
- Based in Denmark, Copenhagen
- Team: Product
- Please if you have any questions about the role email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 100% flexible working from home policy.
- Catered, delicious lunch - every single day at 12:00.
- Breakfast if you're an early riser.
- Jaw-droppingly amazing cake every Thursday.
- As much soda, coffee, (beers on Fridays) as you can possibly consume.
- Free bike through Donkey Republic, so you can explore Copenhagen like a true native.
- Bi-monthly hack days, where anyone with coding skills can hack away and experiment on new frontiers
- Monthly gaming nights (pizza included), where we geek out over everything from AEII, CS, Fifa, board games, you name it.
- Friday bars with beers, soundbox, games, and just good times.
- Regular company trips, sometimes deep into the Danish forests, other times to foreign territories.
Team of 35 hungry and kind girls and guys. Offices in Paris, London, Germany and HQ in Copenhagen
Backed by international investors and founders of companies like Spotify, Booking.com, Peakon, Vivino ...
Working at Tonsser means you're working on something very exciting: Shaping the future of football. Through technology we've seen a way to impact how new talents get discovered; we're changing the game of football by placing the power where it belongs: in the hands of the 265 million performers of the sport. For the football players to be in control, they need their own football identity. That's why we've built an app empowering football players to showcase their achievements and determine their success.
Curious to know more about us?
How a football app used data to challenge the best academies in Europe(Tonsser Medium blog)
Tonsser, the social app for youth soccer players, collaborates with Nike and raises new funding(TechCrunch)