Creative Community Manager (UK)
Copenhagen, Denmark /
Reporting directly into the Brand Manager, but working closely with Tonsser’s social media lead, this is an exciting opportunity to gain experience engaging with and growing the Tonsser community via our social platforms; Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube.
Based in Copenhagen, you must speak English natively / fluently. You must also demonstrate clear knowledge of the British football system, along with an appreciation for and understanding of youth football culture in the UK.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure the social channels are filled with amazing content that embodies our vision, ethos, and spirit, while ensuring it is consistent with our social strategy. This includes:
- Adapting global assets to fit the taste and tone of the Tonsser community in the UK.
- Sourcing and repackaging exciting video clips you find within the Tonsser community to keep our social channels alight with amazing grassroot player highlights
- Sourcing relevant football content from beyond the Tonsser player community and bringing it into our social ecosystem in a credible way
- Coming up with fun creative ideas, to further promote the identity and spark the imagination of our players
- Community management; responding to inbound messages, commenting both reactive and proactively, channelling
- Help build player relations through social outreach
- Attentive to analytics and providing regular progress bulletins and performance reports to the Senior Brand Manager and Head of Social
- Editing video to maximise its performance and ensure it fits the style guide of our brand + social channel it will be housed in (we will provide training and guidance on Premiere Pro if necessary)
- Preparing imagery for social posts on Photoshop (as above)
- Writing the text / copy for social posts, with keen attention to detail when it comes to spelling and grammar
You can say yes to the following:
- Be a proud problem-solver, proactive and unafraid to float ideas
- Show hunger and willingness to learn
- Have an innate interest in social media
- Love football, love British youth football culture
- Be organised and communicate up the chain to managers or peers
- Unafraid to flag mistakes or raise potential issues early to help us help you!
- Be an ear to the ground in the UK
- Hard working, passionate and self-motivated individual
- Understanding and appreciation of storytelling, relatability and what binds a community
What we offer:
- A chance to grow one of the most promising startups in the football industry
- An opportunity to build yourself into football content environment
- Getting to teamwork with amazing people
- Be part of a company with Multinational DNA, where the official language is English but we speak: Danish, Lithuanian, French, Spanish, Dutch, Serbo-Croatian, German, Polish, Portuguese, Bulgarian and Italian! 🌍
- 100% Work from home flexibility 🏡
- Donkey Republic membership, so you can explore Copenhagen like a true native 🚲
- Regular company trips ✈️
Team of 35 hungry and kind girls and guys. Offices in Paris, London, Germany and HQ in Copenhagen
Backed by international investors and founders of companies like Spotify, Booking.com, Peakon, Vivino ...
Working at Tonsser means you're working on something very exciting: Shaping the future of football. Through technology we've seen a way to impact how new talents get discovered; we're changing the game of football by placing the power where it belongs: in the hands of the 265 million performers of the sport. For the football players to be in control, they need their own football identity. That's why we've built an app empowering football players to showcase their achievements and determine their success.
Curious to know more about us?
How a football app used data to challenge the best academies in Europe(Tonsser Medium blog)
Tonsser, the social app for youth soccer players, collaborates with Nike and raises new funding(TechCrunch)