Brand Manager - UK
Are you a skilled marketer passionate about football and its culture in the UK ? Does building from scratch one of the coolest sport tech brand sound exciting ? How about full ownership and trust ?
Our mission: democratize and create transparency in Football
We strive to make sure that no talent goes unnoticed by bringing data into the scouting processes of clubs and scouts all over Europe. The first step to that goal was to become the #1 football app with more than 800 000 young players using our app to input and track their stats. The second is to bring the whole football ecosystem onto one platform, ours.
After successfully launching the Tonsser app in 8 European markets, it is high time we bring it to the UK, the heart of Football. This one is coming home.
To make that launch even more explosive than those we had in the past, we are hiring our UK Brand Manager, our very own rock star who will be in charge of building the Tonsser brand from scratch. Within our growth team, he or she will do that by testing our value proposition and tone of voice to make our brand both crystal clear and desirable, thus increasing acquisition, engagement and retention.
Role based in London, starting date 1st of December
Who you are
- Experienced Brand Manager in the football industry (3 years+)
- Passionate about youth football and helping youngsters achieve their dream
- Craving for ownership: in your market, the whole funnel is yours and you need to take it
- Creative soul that loves to build engaging stories tailored to their audience
- Structured mindset that can design and execute multiple tests on the full funnel and multi-task
What you know how to do
- Understand and find your audience and their digital behaviours
- Gather powerful insights from your users through user research
- Understand the football industry landscape in your market (football system, brands, clubs, …)
- Devise, execute and test creative concepts with a production team
- Getting things done quickly using DIY tools such as unbounce, mailchimp, Intercom, etc
What we offer
- A chance to grow from day 1 one of the most promising startups in the football industry
- Complete ownership & trust: we need you to tell us what to do
- A thorough Growth experience from top of funnel to retention
- Getting to work as a team with amazing people from all countries and expertise
Team of ~35 hungry and kind guys and girls. Offices in Paris and HQ in Copenhagen
Backed by international investors and founders of companies like Spotify, Booking.com, Peakon, Vivino