Head of Talent
Come build the team and culture to define the future of football.
With the core focus on empowering more than 800,000 young footballers, Tonsser has quickly become the leading app and hub for youth players, coaches and clubs in the world, focussing on creating new ways, new journeys for players to unlock their potential. Now we are ready to take the next big steps toward our ambitious goal of bringing the entire ecosystem together on one platform and creating transparency the industry via data.
But everyone knows that is impossible without exceptional people, culture and teamwork. To unlock the potential of Tonsser we need you to help us attract, develop and unleash world class talent. To become the glue in the organisation that allows us to take the next step from promising talents to global superstars.
After securing our Series A funding in December 2018, we will be growing our team of ~30 pioneers to 45+ over the next 12 months. That challenge alone is demanding, but doing it while retaining and further developing the unique culture that taken us this far makes it our top priority for the upcoming year.. and yes, years after that too.
Who you are
· 5+ years of leadership experience within HR, people and recruiting, preferably in tech startups
· Strong hiring and talent development skills with a natural gift for building a winning team culture
· Proven track record of growing impressive teams
· A people's person obsessed with building a culture where happiness can be both felt and measured
· A winner by nature who celebrates a win by getting another
· Experienced team motivator and communicator
Role & Responsibilities
· Own the talent development frameworks, philosophies and people culture across organisation
· Own the recruiting and retention strategy and processes
· Develop the next level talent culture in collaboration with the founders
· Drive hunger, happiness and health inside and outside the Tonsser team
· Challenge status quo, processes and seek excellence across the organisation
· Team of ~30 hungry guys and girls
· Teams in Berlin, Paris, Belgrade and HQ in Copenhagen
· Backed by international investors and founders of companies like Spotify, Booking.com, Peakon, Vivino, AirHelp
Democratizing football with digital football champions
“Democratize and create transparency in football”. 4 years ago most people thought we were crazy when we actually said we had these ambitions. Nonetheless, 4 years later we still have the same focus and mission and are on the right path, closer than anyone else before. But none of this would be possible without the team and culture that is Tonsser. A tight group of pioneers and passionates that restlessly are grinding to make this happen, while having fun and enjoying life. But you should be aware that our company parties are pretty wild.
Becoming the defacto football hub; creating transparency and connectivity in the industry
The transition from the #1 player product to the defacto football platform is what you will be joining. An absolutely thrilling time including opening revenue streams, new markets, challenging conventions and accelerating people’s lives in a way never seen before in the sport. If you are ready for the challenge of your life and the opportunity to lead the arguably most promising digital company in football to success, then what are you waiting for?
Some of extra benefits
· Full relocation package for international hires
· Breakfast, best lunch in town, fruit, coffee, tea & yes sometimes snacks and beer. Or actually beer quite often.
· Private healthcare
· Gym membership supplement
· Parental leave
Start: 1st of March or 1st of April