Copenhagen, Denmark /
As a UX Researcher, you’ll be driving UX research across our core work streams for two cross-functional product teams and also working closely with our design and product leads on product strategy initiatives for future work and discovery. Your research will be at the core of helping millions of football players globally realize their dreams and evolving their football community directly, helping them express themselves, be inspired, learn and access unique opportunities to move up in the football world. You’ll be working with players, parents, coaches and clubs helping us truly understand our users, their goals, passions and their pains and frustrations. You’ll be their voice at Tonsser, not just uncovering actionable insights from multiple data sources but producing compelling ways of communicating those insights to a wider team to ensure our decisions have our users at the core of them, keeping us on track and user centered.
Your primary stakeholders will be product & design leads but you’ll work with product managers, engineers, designers, data scientists, but you’ll also work with colleagues in operations, marketing local and international as well as business needs.
What is Tonsser?
With the goal of creating a democratised football world with equal opportunities for every player disregarding background and place of birth, we make it possible for players to build identity and capture their performance through stats and video to compare with the community and earn attention from both local and global clubs. But that is just one part of Tonsser. We know that football is not only about getting discovered, most players have that dream, but play with the objective of having fun with their team. We have built a community that shares our values and aims to revolutionise the next generation of footballers.
What you will be doing
- You’ll take complete ownership of UX research from end-to-end delivery of work, from inception to completion. Gathering research, building clear hypotheses, testing work, interviews with users, analysis of data and synthesis of that data into actionable insights that are then shared with the team.
- You’ll be confident with qualitative research methods on both product design work but also product strategy and discovery work.
- You’ll work closely with product to understand research priorities to build out roadmaps
- You’ll need to not only use your expert skills to uncover these user insights but also effectively communicate them with the business to affect our product, the business and of course ultimately our users.
- You’re a self-starter who is passionate about UX research and product. You have a strong eagerness to learn, teach and drive impact for youth footballers around the world. We’re looking for someone who loves to work with amazing people on interesting and impactful problems.
- You have strong experience working user research within a fast-paced in-house product team environment
- You have a strong toolkit of techniques and methods for your work and continually update, refine and learn new skills in qualitative research
- You’re confident planning and executing remote research, usually internationally.
- Enjoy working collaboratively but can also be the driver of your own work and be autonomous to deliver work independently when needed.
- Your comfortable with some ambiguity and varying levels of scope to work
- Can be the users ambassador for user research for the company, not just communicating the what but the why behind user needs
- Starting date: February 2021
- Process steps: Recruiter screen interview - Hiring manager interview - Case study presentation - Offer
- Based in Denmark, Copenhagen
- Team: Design
- If you have any questions please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Team of 35 hungry and kind girls and guys. Offices in Paris, London, Germany and HQ in Copenhagen
Backed by international investors and founders of companies like Spotify, Booking.com, Peakon, Vivino ...
Working at Tonsser means you're working on something very exciting: Shaping the future of football. Through technology we've seen a way to impact how new talents get discovered; we're changing the game of football by placing the power where it belongs: in the hands of the 265 million performers of the sport. For the football players to be in control, they need their own football identity. That's why we've built an app empowering football players to showcase their achievements and determine their success.
Curious to know more about us?
How a football app used data to challenge the best academies in Europe(Tonsser Medium blog)
Tonsser, the social app for youth soccer players, collaborates with Nike and raises new funding(TechCrunch)