Head of Product
Product & Engineering
Unless you are a 14 year old football player you probably won't have actually seen our product in action, and won't know the ins and outs of how the app works...so how can you decide if this is a product that you want to put your heart and soul into? Well over 925,000 active users can't be wrong...right?
We're looking for someone whose pace quickens when they think that they could be part of making the best football app in the world, who believes in what the great Johan Cruyff once said "Football has to be fun for kids or it doesn't make sense". You could play a pivotal role in the future of our company and be responsible for the technical vision and development of the Tonsser app.
You will be reporting in to the Chief Product Officer and be managing a team of Product Managers and Designers, collaborating with the Brand, Tech and support teams, as well as providing the overall vision for the product roadmap. You want to have a holistic product experience: and will be part of every stage of the design lifecycle.
You will be part of an amazing team working to touch the lives of hundreds of thousand football players across Europe. Our team is ambitious and awesome: we're always looking to develop ourselves, and our products.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of product specialists, helping them reach their maximum potential
- Product planning and assignment of tasks and deliverables.
- Product lifecycle management from concept to launch of the product(s) across all products/product lines.
- Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy to all stakeholders
- Assess product development sprints and enhancement opportunities.
- Develop budgets, forecasts, and metrics.
- Monitor product development sprints and evaluate results.
- Own the product roadmap and communicate with C-level staff, board members, and other stakeholders.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action.
- Build incredible teams and processes to deliver products that satisfy the needs of our customers.
- Become the key evangelist of the Tonsser app and users
Your colleagues say:
- You understand product/market fit
- You have seen different product maturity levels and been involved in the full product life cycle
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in Product Management
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years in Product Leadership
- You are passionate about what you do and go the extra mile
- You bring others on the product development journey and lead by example
- You believe in developing your team and want them to be the best they can be
- The user/consumer is at the heart of everything that you do and drives the product development
- Able to adapt in changing environments
- Always learning and happy to experiment
You like the sound of:
- Private health care 🚑
- Catered, delicious lunch - every single day at 12:00 🌮
- Breakfast if you're an early riser 🌅
- Jaw droppingly amazing cake every Thursday 🍰
- As much soda, coffee, (beers on Fridays) as you can possibly consume
- As startup-as-can-be office loft, just a stone's throw away from Frederiksberg Centre
- Free bike membership through Donkey Republic, so you can explore Copenhagen like a true native
- Bi-monthly Hackathons, where anyone with even the slightest coding skills can hack away and experiment with new frontiers 👹
- Monthly gaming nights, where we geek out over everything from AEII, CS, Fifa, board games, you name it 🎮
- Regular Friday bars with beers, sound box, games, and just good times 🍺
- Don't just take our word for it, check out our Glassdoor reviews, https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Overview/Working-at-Tonsser-EI_IE1202386.11,18.htm
We write cool things too!
Read about how we see ourselves, how other people see us and what we've been up to 😉
Building flows on Mobile with LEGO bricks
Design process—from brief to handover
My favourite class in all of our API
Discovering football talents will now be as easy as discovering artists on Spotify
"A Danish startup built a LinkedIn for soccer players – and it could be a goldmine", Business Insider
"Tonsser, the social app for youth soccer players, collaborates with Nike and raises new funding", TechCrunch: