Brand Partnerships Manager
Now empowering more than 1,2 million young footballers on the app, Tonsser has since it's launch in 2015 become the leading app and hub for youth players, coaches and clubs in the world, focussing on creating new ways, new journeys for players to unlock their potential. Now we are ready to take the next big steps toward our ambitious goal of bringing the entire and global ecosystem around youth football together on one platform and creating transparency through the industry via data.
In France, Tonsser has been labelled a phenomenon as more than 500,000 players are on the app. In order to continue our growth and pioneering mission, we are looking for a Brand Partnerships Manager to own the business development and sales in France. If you're looking for a typical sales job, this is not it. This is a rare opportunity to manage and scale up he business side of Tonsser in France focussing on experience marketing partnerships with medias, brands and other relevant businesses.
You will be reporting in to the Chief Commercial Officer and be collaborating closely with the French team, brand team and commercial team to grow the market and revenue.
Possibility to be based in: France, London or Copenhague
Who we are looking for
- An experienced, digital and creative media profile who knows the in and out of building media and digital product deals
- Our ideal candidate also holds proven football Industry relationships and strong sales & project attitude.
- Reporting directly to the Tonsser Chief Commercial Officer, the candidate has to increase the Sales Numbers and Business Opportunities in France working with Sportswear Brands, Sport Store Chains and in general each company interested in making marketing on youth football player community.
- You will be also involved in the development of the company stakeholder network and brand awareness but your main target will be to achieve the yearly sales targets in France.
Which skills you need to have
- Significant experience from a Media Company, Media Agency or in a Marketing Team of a football brand / club
- Proven Digital Marketing and Account Management Knowledge
- Proven portfolio of relationship with brands investing in Football
- 3+ years experience in Sales and Project Management
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- High level of interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
- Pro-active, hard worker, committed, flexible and well organized
- Ability to work in teams as well as for specific projects
- University Degree
- Excellent spoken and written French and English
- Experience in app monetization is a plus
What we offer:
- Ownership and trust to scale the business in France
- A chance to grow one of the most promising startups in the football industry
- An opportunity to build yourself into football business environment
- Getting to teamwork with amazing people
- Be part of a company with Multinational DNA, where the official language is English but we speak: Danish, Lithuanian, French, Spanish, Dutch, Serbo-Croatian, German, Polish, Portuguese, Bulgarian and Italian! 🌍
- Personal development budget 🤓
- 100% Work from home flexibility 🏡
- Free choice of devices and other setups that you need 📱💻
- Donkey Republic membership, so you can explore Copenhagen like a true native 🚲
- Regular company trips ✈️
- Feel free to arrange private happenings in the office in your free time 🎉
Additional information about the process:
- Steps and stakeholders: Screening interview / Irene - Challenge test - Role Related Interview / Mohammed & Alexis - Hiring manager interview / Paolo
- Joining date: ideally March 2020 🗓
- Please send your application in English 🙏🏽
- If you have any doubts regarding the application contact us through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Team of 45 hungry and kind guys and girls. Offices in Paris, London, Germany and HQ in Copenhagen
Backed by international investors and founders of companies like Spotify, Booking.com, Peakon, Vivino ...
Working at Tonsser means you're working on something very exciting: Shaping the future of football. Through technology we've seen a way to impact how new talents get discovered; we're changing the game of football by placing the power where it belongs: in the hands of the 265 million performers of the sport. For the football players to be in control, they need their own football identity. That's why we've built an app empowering football players to showcase their achievements and determine their success.
Curious to know more about us?
How a football app used data to challenge the best academies in Europe(Tonsser Medium blog)
Tonsser, the social app for youth soccer players, collaborates with Nike and raises new funding(TechCrunch)