Head of Brand
Our mission: Democratize and create transparency in Football
We strive to make sure that no talent goes unnoticed by bringing data into the scouting processes of clubs and scouts all over Europe. The first step to that goal was to become the #1 football app with more than 900,000 young players using our app to input and track their stats. The second is to bring the whole football ecosystem onto one platform, ours. In order to continue this exceptional growth stage we are looking for a Head of Brand to own the Tonsser Brand Communication and Marketing strategy, transforming our mission and promise into a consistent and appealing global brand. If you're looking for a typical sales/marketing job, you're in the wrong place. We are looking for a digital native beast who is passionate about football, its culture, and gets excited about helping youngsters achieve their dream.
What your work will involve
On a strategic level:
- You will define and own the Tonsser brand, communication and marketing strategy globally
- Transform the Tonsser vision and messaging into a consistent and appealing global brand
- Ensure the brand identity is coherent across product and people
- Own the user acquisition strategy through marketing
- Own the communication and storytelling strategy across all channels and products
- Ensure Tonsser branding and in-app tone of voice is localised
- Create brand guidelines for strategic partners (eg Tonsser United by Adidas) Own the content production strategy
On an operational level:
- Team size: 3 people across Europe
- You will report in to the Chief Commercial Officer, manage the Brand Managers executing the strategy and work closely and collaborate with the Project Managers and Country Market Lead to ensure that the strategy is aligned and executed
- Ensure that the global brand, growth and partnership strategy is localised and deployed via the Brand Managers
- Build communication key beats out of feature launch and ensure communication to increase feature adoption
- Always looking for new, exciting and fresh ideas on how to bring our brand to our audienceEnsure channel execution through the Brand Managers including Tonsser app / SM / Events / Influence / PR /…
- Inspire drive, creativity and hustle in the team to get things done in
- Some flexibility to travel will also be required...but don’t worry we only go to cool places!
What we offer
- A chance to grow one of the most promising startups in the football industry
- Complete ownership & trust: we need you to tell us what to do
- A thorough marketing experience from top of funnel to retention
- Getting to work as a team with amazing people from all countries and expertise
Team of 45 hungry and kind guys and girls. Offices in Paris, London, Germany and HQ in Copenhagen
Backed by international investors and founders of companies like Spotify, Booking.com, Peakon, Vivino...
Working at Tonsser means you're working on something very exciting: the future of football. Through technology we've seen a way to impact how new talents get discovered; we're changing the game of football by placing the power where it belongs: in the hands of the 265 million performers of the sport. For the football players to be in control, they need their own football identity. That's why we've built an app empowering football players to showcase their achievements and determine their success.
With our recent Series A funding round, we have never been in a stronger position to take the next big steps toward our ambitious goal of bringing the entire ecosystem together on one platform.
Curious to know more about us?
How a football app used data to challenge the best academies in Europe(Tonsser Medium blog)
Tonsser, the social app for youth soccer players, collaborates with Nike and raises new funding(TechCrunch)